..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Hopefully we can win today and forget about yesterdays debacle.
laugh.gif

I almost felt bad for your sausage loving douchebags last night. Who woulda thunk that Dempster would be 4-0?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Hopefully we can win today and forget about yesterdays debacle.
laugh.gif

I almost felt bad for your sausage loving douchebags last night. Who woulda thunk that Dempster would be 4-0?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Def. dont know where we would be without dempster right now, especially with the way Marquis, lilly, and hill have been pitching! Dempster can easilybe 6-0, he gave up 2 runs in 7 inn. against the nats and got a ND, and he threw a 1 hit shutout in 7 inn. against the pirates and got a ND for that as well.

Beautiful HR by Big Z!!!!
Helping himself out. Tied Fergie Jenkins for most HR by a cubs pitcher. 13. very smoking.
I didnt chime in last night because there was no point. Everyone gets beat but that was a schlacking, no need to rub it in.
Lets hope the Cubbies can get a win today too.

WGN always plays the oldest shows, I mean seriously sister 2 sister re runs? what is up?

I hate Kerry Wood. Get this bum outta here. I've been saying it, and I will continue to until he shows me some damn consistency.

Woooo, what a game. Always good to win a series when you get outscored by 10 runs.
laugh.gif

4-2 against the Cubbies with all 6 games being at Wrigley.
pimp.gif

Wood is not a viable closer. He's shown us that. I don't know if he will get his act together on time. But if hedoesn't, in either setup or closer mode, you can kiss the postseason goodbye for the Cubs. And that's a fact.(how many teamS can you think of that madeit to the postseason, and actually competed, with an inconsistent closer?) To make it into the postseason and to compete, you need a closer. Not all thefirepower in the world will do in the lineup, if you have a closer that closes consistently. Fourth blown save in only May 1st is by far no means in beingconsistent if we want to compete in the NL Central, let alone if we make it to the postseason.

Oh well, I'm over with my vent, time to regroup and sweep FirstBorn's Cardinals, three-straight at Busch.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

didn't the d.a.r.e. police officer that came to your elementary school tell you that crack kills? cause you must be high if you think they will sweep theseries......if they face THE REAL peniero and the REAL pooper, then they will get 2 out of 3.....but you will end up facing wainwright and lohse....dependingon where they are in the rotation right now

I am very scared when Wood comes in the game. Seems like ke cant find control until at least two men are on base.

Reporter: Were you thinking about moving Reed Johnson to left?

Lou: You damn right I thought about it. You think I'm stupid or something?
roll.gif

I can't hate on Soriano. If I was making 130+ mil, I could show swagger, smile, and act like not having a care in the world. I could, but I wouldn't.

Terrible loss today. Just disgusting.
smh.gif

Marmol will be the closer by end of week. I had faith in Kerry, but apparently he is still too damn wild. Marmol was DEALING
eek.gif
and comes out so Wood can get knocked all over the place.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Props to the Brewers they got 2 out of 3 from us at Wrigley twice this season. and now we have to play most of the games in Mil now so it will be tough ashell to put them away.

Yovanni Gallardo tore his ACL and is basically done for the season. Huge blow for us losing our 2nd best starting pitcher.

Sorry to hear about Gallardo.
tired.gif

I'm out til Monday, hope we sweep the Cards, but if we lose and I don't reply, I don't want that wheelchair avy guy callin me out again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sorry to hear about Gallardo.
tired.gif

I'm out til Monday, hope we sweep the Cards, but if we lose and I don't reply, I don't want that wheelchair avy guy callin me out again.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

WOW..............they are taking him out already???????? what are the odds of him going down to the Minors in the next 2 weeks. I dont follow the cubs at all,but is he really that bad all the time???

Wow. Lou taking out Rich Hill in only two thirds of an inning? Interesting. Maybe Lieber will get his start and arrogant Hill will be demoted back to AAA.

I don't approve of Lou yanking him so early, because now we have to dig into our bullpen early in this much important three game series. It never looksgood when your bullpen has to dig out a win. Definetly much harder. But I never liked Rich Hill to begin with from the start of the season.

Way to go Soriano. Keep making me look good, by calling your K. Way to keep earning your paycheck and making Reed Johnson look bad, you arrogant piece of *+!#.

Good game Cardinals. Time to regroup for tomorrow's game.(yes, i gave up, it's over, we lost. *** SORIANO)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go again.....i Hope we score at least 1 run, we`ve stranded 8 runs this game already.......Its like taking candy from a baby.....and giving it rightback
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soriano should be the Cardinals player of the game tonight..........putting those millions to work for sure....

Back
Top Bottom