Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

Alright Laker fans it's time to close out the Spurs and send them home fishing for the summer.Let's do this and end they're current dynasty.I lookfor DFish to bounce back and have a decent game.

Go Lakers !

Losing this could result this becoming a 7 game series, something I definitely do not want. Take care of business, and beat those defending champs!
Let's Go Lakers!

I don't want the Lakers to have to go back to the Alamo City, please get it done LakeShow.

GO LAKERS!!!

KOBE, LO & GASOL sit out for the entire 4th quarter.

Lakers by 50+.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lakers 101-92

kobe - 26pts 4rebs 7ast
pau - 15pts 6rebs 6ast
lamar - 19pts 12rebs 3ast

and a whole lot of vlad/fisher/sasha

If we don't this win, I'm going to be scared word to Pheonix LA a couple of years ago
laugh.gif

Hopefully we don't fall asleep towards the end like the last game...

Get 'em, LA.

I'm a Suns/Celtics fan but in rooting for the Spurs to be eliminated from the playoffs, I appreciate this Lakers team a bit more than I did. I just wish Icould see this team right now with a healthy Bynum at center. Spurs may have been swept already.

That said, go Lakers.

One thing to note. This is the Spurs team that the Lakers are playing. They have come back from deficits before (0-2 this year, won game seven on the road).San Antonio can play under pressure. With that said, I still think the Lakers will win. This Laker team is something else this year... there is something aboutthem that just shouts NBA finals.

I hope the Lakers close out the series tonight. If they dont, it could mean trouble down the road.

We aint bout to loose at home,

we've been playing some great basketball this whole series considering we playing last years champs.....

Momentum + Home + UNDFTD @ home + closer + 1 game away from finals + 2 straight wins = win tommorow night w/o a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom