Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

killer_instinct_artwork.jpg

killer.jpg

finishhim.jpg

Come on guys you serious? Spurs could'nt even win Game 4 @ Home (W/ the refs on their side) what makes u think their gonna win in L.A?

Laker's in a Blowout, Kobe for 35, Lamar is going for 22&15, Pau with 20&10

Pau needs to have a good game to get him confident & amped for the finals.
Lamar needs to shoot and drive well and continue that great free throw shooting as in game 4.
Fish needs to get at least 10 pnts.

My prediction, Lakers win by +21:
Lakers: 118
Spurs: 97
pimp.gif

Like some people mentioned, if the Lakers don't win tonight, I think it goes to seven games. Which would not be good.

With that said, Go Lakers!

LOL at the machince vid.

We need a mbenga one.....

aside from ronnny and 24...mbenga is my favorite laker....I hope he get a ring this year

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Where is 3PLEDOUBLE?????!!! lol i could care less

LETS GO LAKERS

Bite your tongue!!

Where is that good sir? Come on 3PLE, don't make me have to make the prediction for you. Your batting average is much better then mine.

laugh.gif
Well, i predicted that the Spurs would win this series in a sweep, andin a back door sweep. Looks like I've been wrong so far...............But, whose to say that they cant beat these clowns in 7 games? Yea Yea, you can missme with that "they're down 3-1" bullsheit. These are the defending champions with alot of pride, i just dont see them just bowing out in 5 games.Therefore................... I fully expect them to play their absolute best tonight to send this thing back to the Alamo 3-2 with a chance to tie it up tobring it back to LA. Tim Duncan and Parker has had their way with the Lakers all series, and i see that continuing. I see them putting on a inspiredperformance tonight, i wouldn't be surprised if they routed that Lakers by over 20. All signs point to a Spurs victory at the Paperclip center .
laugh.gif
Spurs 108 Lakers 92. Duncan and Manu with 37 points a piece, Bowen with 5triples and 7 steals.

If the Spurs win tonight, the NBA is rigged. NBA wants them ratings, and how are you going to have ratings if there isn't anymore games...

laugh.gif

LETS GO LAYKERS
wink.gif

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Well, i predicted that the Spurs would win this series in a sweep, and in a back door sweep. Looks like I've been wrong so far...............But, whose to say that they cant beat these clowns in 7 games? Yea Yea, you can miss me with that "they're down 3-1" bullsheit. These are the defending champions with alot of pride, i just dont see them just bowing out in 5 games. Therefore................... I fully expect them to play their absolute best tonight to send this thing back to the Alamo 3-2 with a chance to tie it up to bring it back to LA. Tim Duncan and Parker has had their way with the Lakers all series, and i see that continuing. I see them putting on a inspired performance tonight, i wouldn't be surprised if they routed that Lakers by over 20. All signs point to a Spurs victory at the Paperclip center .
laugh.gif
Spurs 108 Lakers 92. Duncan and Manu with 37 points a piece, Bowen with 5 triples and 7 steals.

in the clutch!

they need to bring this dude on stage at the laker day parade

laugh.gif
Well, i predicted that the Spurs would win this series in a sweep, and in a back door sweep. Looks like I've been wrong so far...............But, whose to say that they cant beat these clowns in 7 games? Yea Yea, you can miss me with that "they're down 3-1" bullsheit. These are the defending champions with alot of pride, i just dont see them just bowing out in 5 games. Therefore................... I fully expect them to play their absolute best tonight to send this thing back to the Alamo 3-2 with a chance to tie it up to bring it back to LA. Tim Duncan and Parker has had their way with the Lakers all series, and i see that continuing. I see them putting on a inspired performance tonight, i wouldn't be surprised if they routed that Lakers by over 20. All signs point to a Spurs victory at the Paperclip center .
laugh.gif
Spurs 92 Lakers 108. Duncan and Manu with 37 points a piece, Bowen with 5 triples and 7 steals.
Corrected. Only the score is important
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spurs 108 Lakers 92. Duncan and Manu with 37 points a piece, Bowen with 5 triples and 7 steals.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frank_lucas.jpg

my man
pimp.gif

I'm out to go watch the game, won't be on a computer til tomorrow. Good luck fellow Laker fans, if we win try to keep it clean, the Spurs and theirfans are champs, don't be all over them. If we lose, keep it clean still. We all NTers, Laker fan or not, so be good ya'll.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom