Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

Shasha is nice. I told you naysaysers. He's been a great asset to the Lakers this year. Damn this doesn't look good for the Spurs. They can't stopthe Lakers.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I HATE YOU TIM DUNCAN... PACK YOUR @++! AND GO HOME!![/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LAKERS[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tony bodied PAU on that rebound... would that consitute a FINE, if this was played next season?

Ill be honest. My favorite team to watch (Other than the Raps), are the Warriors, because of their fast paced game. But when the Lakers are on their game,playing their best like they are now, there is no other team in the NBA I want to watch.

San Antonio fans, pending that the Spurs lose this game, are there any people in the state of Texas that actually think the Spurs deserved to win the series?With all these "the NBA is fixed" conspiracy theories, I am interested in what the home town fans have to think.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

NO rest for KObe tonight?

if the lakers hold on and win tonight, he'll have almost an entire week to rest
laugh.gif

pretty much, why risk the chance of resting him and have the spurs make a run

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Wow, bailing Gasol out there. No way can Parker dismiss him like that. That's absolute BS.

Just like fish mauled Oberto the other night right?

good lord what is sasha thinking, and
smh.gif
@ pau getting blocked by manu

Back
Top Bottom