Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

me:
Horse

Dead

Beat
NobleKane:
oo oo oo! what do i win if i solve the puzzle?
nerd.gif

Ummm... a car?
laugh.gif
For real, I feel like pulling an Oprahright now on all of the true Laker fans. "You get a car, you get a car, you get a car; EVERYONE gets a car!"
roll.gif

BallinBoykz:
To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*

Props to you man for respecting the Lakers and wishing us luck.
smile.gif

After the past three years, I never gave up on this team, and I am happy that we are back in the Finals to compete for another championship.

I bleed purple and gold!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this reminds me of Mortal Kombat, when u beat Goro, ur ELATED, cause u know good and well that he was a lot harder than shang tsung
laugh.gif
GO LAKERS!!!
You are in for a biggggg surprise buddy.
Stern is that you???

I gotta admit, I'm impressed with your vexatious persistence. But you're talking to yourself...or somebody telling you you're talking to yourself.
is that a trick assumption?
nerd.gif

Hey, Finals factoid to chew on (since no Finals thread can be made for awhile): if the Celtics make the Finals, look at the only 'Finals veterans':

- Kobe (3-1; beat the Pacers in '00, Sixers in '01, Nets in '02, lost to the Pistons in '04)
- Fish (3-1; beat the Pacers in '00, Sixers in '01, Nets in '02, lost to the Pistons in '04)
- Cassell (2-0; beat the Knicks in '94 and the Magic in '95)
- Posey (1-0; beat the Mavs with the cHeat in '06)
- Newble (0-1; lost to the Spurs last year)
- Pollard (0-1; lost to the Spurs last year)
- Walton (0-1; lost to the Pistons in '04)
- Scalabrine (0-2; lost to the Lakers in 02 and the Spurs in '03)

eek.gif
@ the battle that will ensue between former teammates Scot Pollard and Ira Newble, as both of them know that SOMEONE will be even at 1-1, and SOMEONE willbe 0-2 in their Finals experience

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Hey, Finals factoid to chew on (since no Finals thread can be made for awhile): if the Celtics make the Finals, look at the only 'Finals veterans':

- Kobe (3-1; beat the Pacers in '00, Sixers in '01, Nets in '02, lost to the Pistons in '04)
- Fish (3-1; beat the Pacers in '00, Sixers in '01, Nets in '02, lost to the Pistons in '04)

eek.gif
@ the battle that will ensue between former teammates Scot Pollard and Ira Newble, as both of them know that SOMEONE will be even at 1-1, and SOMEONE will be 0-2 in their Finals experience

Lakers Vs. Celtics is epic... i feel bad for the celtics undergoing 2 7 game series, they must be so tired
laugh.gif
and I have the STRONGEST feeling Detroit will pull this off to a game 7
roll.gif

Anyways, when Lakers lost to Suns 3-4, the last 4 minutes or so I was so upset i just laid on my bed, my friend came over and left when lakers lost cuz he knewi wasn't feelin anything... good to have a feeling of winning back and championship series back... it's been a long time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

eek.gif
@ the battle that will ensue between former teammates Scot Pollard and Ira Newble, as both of them know that SOMEONE will be even at 1-1, and SOMEONE will be 0-2 in their Finals experience

Lakers Vs. Celtics is epic... i feel bad for the celtics undergoing 2 7 game series, they must be so tired
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, when Lakers lost to Suns 3-4, the last 4 minutes or so I was so upset i just laid on my bed, my friend came over and left when lakers lost cuz he knew i wasn't feelin anything... good to have a feeling of winning back and championship series back... it's been a long time
pimp.gif

I can still see Lamar not getting the rebound when he had position. I was yelling jump, jump; then it turned to NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! then
mad.gif
the rest will go unsaid. I can't get it out of my mind since; yet, this isthe happiest I have been as a Laker fan since and a chip would really make the stomach feel right again.

the battle that will ensue between former teammates Scot Pollard and Ira Newble, as both of them know that SOMEONE will be even at 1-1, and SOMEONE will be 0-2in their Finals experience not that those two will be getting at playing time at all during the finals lol

Originally Posted by 0aktown

the battle that will ensue between former teammates Scot Pollard and Ira Newble, as both of them know that SOMEONE will be even at 1-1, and SOMEONE will be 0-2 in their Finals experience not that those two will be getting at playing time at all during the finals lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, when Lakers lost to Suns 3-4, the last 4 minutes or so I was so upset i just laid on my bed, my friend came over and left when lakers lost cuz he knew i wasn't feelin anything... good to have a feeling of winning back and championship series back... it's been a long time
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
it's only been like what, 4 years? here in boston,everyone's been waiting 22 years.... heck, they nearly lost an entire generation of basketball fans to MJ and Kobe.... now finally, all these 20 year oldshere have their own team to cheer for....

He put the Lakers at 100 points and the Spurs under 100. What's the big deal you say. Ask 20,000 fans chanting "We Want Tacos!"

i don't care if the fans at staples got tacos or he made the line....i did not like him taking that shot.

i'm pretty sure sasha thought the buzzer was gonna sound before he took the shot

and just shot it for fun, that is, he didn't mean for it to count

well that's how i saw it

either way, it's not that serious

its something that you just dont do its a sign of respect and he clearly doesnt have it, and i can tell you 100% that phil pulled him to the side and told himto never do that again. and if he didnt somebody else will. but do i hate him no i just think his a disrespectful dude

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

i don't care if the fans at staples got tacos or he made the line....i did not like him taking that shot.
It is bad sportsmanship, I 100% agree. But I couldn't help but laugh when I saw him jack it up and was like "Oh Damn" when it wentin. Then Finley is giving him the death look. Funny stuff. But hey, whatever, didn't stop SA from going for that last layup; could be said they shouldthrow in the towel instead of trying to stat pad.

^Nothing wrong with the losing team trying to score at all...that happens all the time in that situation.
What Sasha did was bad sportsmanship, even if there was free tacos (which I doubt, because it was a playoff game). I mean, Mbenga could give the hook-up anyway

Originally Posted by acidicality

^Nothing wrong with the losing team trying to score at all...that happens all the time in that situation.
What Sasha did was bad sportsmanship, even if there was free tacos (which I doubt, because it was a playoff game). I mean, Mbenga could give the hook-up anyway

I am not condoning what he did. like I said, I was like oh damn it went in followed by
smh.gif
. Good thing it was a close-out game. That is the type thing that could trigger theSpurs to win 3 straight. I am sure Spurs will get him next year.

BallinBoykz:
To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
No, no, no EFIL, he's not talking to you.
roll.gif

sasha is a machine. he is programmed to shoot. programmed to destroy. he has no sympathy. he not knows what he does.

Originally Posted by CL2423

BallinBoykz:
To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs.Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*

Props to you man for respecting the Lakers and wishing us luck.
smile.gif

After the past three years, I never gave up on this team, and I am happy that we are back in the Finals to compete for another championship.

I bleed purple and gold!
pimp.gif

this humors me, ups and downs? Loyal Laker fans dont deserve to be commended for sticking with "their" team the last couple of years
laugh.gif
yougive them to much credit,

and the idea of giving up on a team with Kobe Bryant?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but congrats, Kobe is my dude, i have tremendous respect for the man

Did Sasha blow the Spread in Vegas? I thought I heard that the 3pt shot ruined the spread; if so, dude better watch his back in the post season.

Back
Top Bottom