Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

What the hell?
smh.gif

This is the worst team shot selection I've seen to start a game in any game I've watched of any team in like, at least a couple years.
laugh.gif
This isBAAAD shot selection.

Great start for the Spurs so far. I hope they continue to lay it on. No need to play games tonight. Tack on the points and make it hurt.

Are these dudes for real right now?
smh.gif

1 point in the first 3 minutes of the second quarter?
embarassed.gif

phil get off your damn high chair and put kobe in the damn game idiot

you got to be joking me with this lineup right now: sasha, jordan, ronny, vlad, and luke
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sasha
laugh.gif

They need to put the starters back in, the bench isn't playing well right now

I'm *$$%#$$ glad Phil thinks our damn bench can make up a 17 point lead. Especially when our team has scored 1 *$$%#$$ point in the last 7 minutes.

Sasha getting in those final acting classes in.

smh.gif
Lakers continue like this by halftime I'm changing the channel.

God I hate Doug Collins. Sasha sells it, how about it was a foul. And he won't stop talking about the Spurs, one of his little love affairs. Not as badlistening to him drool over Lebron during Cavs games.

Damn...

Funny thing is, Sasha actually kept it cool. If Manu got hit like that, you know damn well he would be in the 200 level a second later.

mad.gif
at how LA is playing right now.

laugh.gif
at Ginobli slapping Sasha. The ball was at his waist and Ginoblipopped him straight in the face.

Back
Top Bottom