Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

smh.gif
Lakers can't hit a damn layup and the refs need to start calling drives in the paint that'sprobably why Kobe is taking jumpshots.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How the heck does it make sense that we cut it down to 11 with Kobe, Lamar, and Gasol all sitting, then when they come back in, it stretches back to 16?
nerd.gif

Well....uh....it's simple....they went back to shooting jumpers.

The last three minutes here are huge for both teams. If the Lakers can cut the lead to single digits, I think they can come back and have a solid fourth. IfSan Antonio can push the lead a bit more to 15, it makes the game that much tougher for the Lakers to come back.

I hate the Lakers with every bone on my body. Part of me wants us to play them so we can be the ones to knock them off, but I can't root for them to win.Quite the dilemma.

Pau needs to attack the rim instead of standing around like a deer in headlights. Force the refs to call something.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobes 3 point shot is not even close

I don't know why he shoots them so flatly. For a guy who is so fundamentally solid in every other facet, he has the WORST habit of shooting his shotsway too flat.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobes 3 point shot is not even close

I don't know why he shoots them so flatly. For a guy who is so fundamentally solid in every other facet, he has the WORST habit of shooting his shots way too flat.

the pinky...its dead like a rock

Back
Top Bottom