Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Why is Chris Mihm always the only one who doesn't play?

Word. I feel bad for Mihm. He was once a starter...and now, doesn't even get PT in BLOWOUTS.
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Stay humble, Laker fans.
happy.gif

I'm humble, now can Sasha get some love?

Seriously this is a perfect example of what a basketball player should do to find his game.

You play defense no matter what. Sasha has done that and his offense has came.

Kobe only 22 but his fg% is very 80's.

Great win and now on to S.A. Originally I thought we would drop game 3 but win game 4 but there is a great chance we come out with the win. I know they arethe champs but blowing a 20 point lead and receiving a beating like this has to affect them.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of a blowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance when they had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again? Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE is as important to the Lakers' success as much as the Gasol acquisition and Kobe's MVP season!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He brought nothing but luck for the Lakeshow with all his predictions!! Props!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

On the serious note, this is definitely the game that I want for a game 2 against the Spurs! This definitely gave a confidence boost for the squad cominginto the upcoming road games! Lakers ball is dominating!
eek.gif

Great job Lakers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't see how people hate on Manu. He accepts whatever role he has to...even if he's coming off the bench. He plays hard. He's a stand up guythat doesn't make excuses for himself if he doesn't play well.. He frequently takes over when Duncan/Parker aren't on their game. Yes...he flopsoften. But, is that really a reason to hate? Manu can play.

Respect.

^ Co-sign
I dislike Manu, but I acknowledge and respect the fact that he plays whatever he can do to help his team.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

LMFAO Phil went to pre-school to explain the triangle offense.
laugh.gif

Inside the NBA the best man.
laugh.gif

Lamar Odom went to the same pre-school to explain Phil Jackson.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

like i told yall in the hornets thread, the spurs will be fine.

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers poppin 3's with 2 minutes left.

--The Lakers are NOT the Hornets. Way off.

Back
Top Bottom