Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

LMFAO @ Reggie Miller Segment

I thought you were clutch man. Get out!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was dying when he said that to reggie

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Big shout out to 3PLEDOUBLE!!!

M-V-P!!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

again i almost didn't watch the game just because the results had been made known. but I did, i had nothing else better to do.

I love EJ's Neat O Stat.
laugh.gif

"I thought you were clutch man."
laugh.gif
at Reg leaving the trailerpouting like a little kid.

wow... all i have to say is .......DAMN....

the lakers are shocking me right now....

but still way too early to get excited since the series is heading back to SA....

another thing that is shocking is only 13 pages?

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Spurs played possibly their worst first halves of the season,while the Lakers shot lights out, yet they only trail by 9. I fully expect the Spurs to get on track in that third quarter, hitting three after three and retaking the lead heading in the fourth. From that point on, i fully expect them to dominate the Lakers winning by over 10, sending this back to the river city tied 1 up.
pimp.gif
dude just give it up.

Man, these last two games have been such a joy to watch.
smile.gif

But if I were forced to find something that concerns me, I already know what it is: we're worrying about the refs too much to blow S.A. out (or even win)in S.A. Now, I am NOT saying that we're worrying about the refs too much, because we just won two games in very convincing fashion.

But I do notice that we are playing for contact, and that just flat out WILL NOT FLY in S.A.

I expect that we get ZERO calls, and that MANY Laker fans will be upset about it. Not me. That's their home. I expect them to get calls, AND I HOPE THELAKERS EXPECT THE SPURS TO GET CALLS. If they expect the Spurs to get any calls in their favor, and they also expect that they will be getting very few callsin their own favor, then I'll be happy with whatever outcome we get. Because that's the only negative I can find right now.

Oh...

the score for the combined FIRST halves of the two games so far: 88-89, Lakers

the score for the combined SECOND halves of the two games so far: 101-68, Lakers

Please don't tell me you thought that hideous waste of cloth looked sweet.
roll.gif

That hideous things was... well, it was a waste of cloth.
laugh.gif

^ I think Kobe started the whole towel hoody thing.
laugh.gif

Nice pics tupac
pimp.gif
Isn't that like section 316?

I NEVER NEVER EVER seen this Modern Spurs team pay this horrible. The past game & a half has been the absolute worst the Spurs have played in the playoffsin the past 10 years. Seriously.

The series is over once Spurs lose a game at home.

Laker fans, don't get too cocky though. This isn't over yet

PEOPLE NEED NOT GET TOO EXCITED. If you remember correctly, the SPURS losses to NO were all by pretty big margins. And I believe they lost first 2 games in NOtoo. So until a game is lost in SA then I think there is still something to worry about. This team isn't filled with a bunch of slouches. In fact, I thinkthey won something not too long ago.....

If we win atleast one of these 2 next games in S.A, I believe the series is done. Sunday is the biggest game of the series so far for both teams.

Lakers really did their thing tonight
pimp.gif

The last 2 minutes of the half and the first 5 minutes of the 3rd is what really decided this game.

Spurs looked a lil sluggish and Lakers playing with intensity didn't help either
pimp.gif

The MACHINE!
pimp.gif
even though he missed hella jumpers
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

RONNY...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This guy man is crazy as hell on the sidelines..."SAAAASSHHHHAAAA"

Ariza SIGHTING?!?!?
eek.gif
I did not know he was even playing until he knockeddown that J

In the first half, all those missed FG's by Lamar around the basket pissed me off but in the second half dude was beasting and that's what I like tosee.

Farmar and Radman playing really well as of late

Am I the only one here that wanted them to make that shot at the end so they could reach 100?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

man espn > tnt when it comes to replays....

espn butchers replays by editing the game to fit in a certain time. but tnt? they air law and order instead of the $!%%$@+ replay smh

it's not over yet, but if the Lakers can take one out of the 2 games in San Antonio, it is definitely over

hope they get a split and finish up in LA
Spurs gonna be ready on Sunday, I'm sure of it

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

it's not over yet, but if the Lakers can take one out of the 2 games in San Antonio, it is definitely over

hope they get a split and finish up in LA
Spurs gonna be ready on Sunday, I'm sure of it

True, Spurs are no joke at home.

Originally Posted by avid Boss

Pls remember that this Laker team is not the New Orleans Hornets.

Pls remember that this Spurs team are defending World Champions, and have the greatest player at his position on their team. Don't underestimate themat all.

Back
Top Bottom