Official: 2008 Western Conference Finals Game 2: Spurs vs. Lakers 5/23 6:30PM Game on TNT HD

C'mon Lakers! Make it 2-0! Game one was so great, but I'd rather have a "more dominant" game two in which the Lakers having a good leadinstead of coming back from a big deficit... if only to build confidence for the upcoming road games.

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

any word if ariza's gonna play, he didn't even suit up for last game.

i dont get why some of the spurs fans and media said the spurs meltdown was cz they just finished a 7 game series with NO. i mean what the hell? you cant usethe tired excuse because then you gonna have to use it tonight and then the next and then the next...

it makes no $!$!$!* sense whatsoever....

everytime the spurs lose are they gonna use the tired excuse? and if they win then what?

with that said, spurs will take game 2 by 6....

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of ablowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs wereexhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers,everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance whenthey had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again?Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 apiece, Bowen with 7 triples.

Spurs put themselves in this situation, they could've easily went back to San Antonio either being up 2-0 or tied 1-1 with the advantage.

But they lose the 20 point lead in game 1.

If they're down 0-2 it's their fault.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of a blowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance when they had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again? Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Well I'll be damned. Just when i was close to my prediction of a blowout victory by the spurs, they had to demonstrate possibly the worst choking performance in the history of the NBA playoffs. But we all know the spurs were exhausted after a grueling series with New Orleans and their setback with them being stuck on a plane for 13 hours. That game was a fluke for the Lakers, everything just bounced their way. I don't see those sorry bastards getting that lucky again. I fully expect the spurs to put on a repeat performance when they had the 20 point lead, this time they wont let up.You think the defending champs are gonna let the Lakers get another fluke win against them again? Notttt. All signs point to the spurs sending this series back to the Alamo tied 1-1 in convincing fashion. Spurs 112 Lakers 86. Duncan and Parker with 38 a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

Thank you! Go Spurs Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Lol, thats wild, 38 for Duncan and Parker, and 7 triples for Bowen? Sorry, but the Lakers aren't going to play like they did in Game 1, Not only willthe rest of the Lakers realize they need to show up, but did you see how Kobe can turn it up like a lightswitch whenever, and wherever. Game 1 hurt the Spurs,and gave a lot of confidence for the Lakers for game 2.

I expect the Lakers to play the kinda of defense they did in the last couple minutes of Game 1, for the entire Game 2. (I hope)

And, Kobe to be a factor early on....

GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Even if the Spurs were tired who cares? You don't win games by making excuses.

the spurs never made an excuse, the media is saying that. Pop wont let them make excuses. Pop complained more about a restaurant in la being out of winethan sleeping in the plane

laugh.gif

Right on cue my friend.

And somebody answer the Ariza question.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

And somebody answer the Ariza question.

He's still questionable, nothing set in stone yet.

Doesn't Phil have up to 45 minutes before game time, in case he wants to suit up Ariza?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Derek Fisher said:
"We can't live that way," Lakers guard Derek Fisher said. "We can't expect to come back and win a game, every time you put yourself down by 20 points. The Spurs don't play at a pace that allows you to work yourself back into a game. You play against Denver, Phoenix or Golden State…some of those teams that play at a higher pace, you're going to have more possessions and more shot opportunities, and maybe you can get back into a game on a regular basis. Against the Spurs, once you get behind, it's difficult to come back against them. So we were fortunate, and we understand that's definitely not the recipe for success."
i agree with D-Fish

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

coming through in the clutch once again
pimp.gif

i expect kobe to come out more aggressive at the beginning of the game... the lakers know that protecting home court advantage is a big deal.. going up 2-0would be
pimp.gif
... lakers by 4 in another nail biter

if the lakers dont screw up the first half of the 3rd quarter theyll probably win again. they wont be making any 20 point comebacks anytime soon....

Back
Top Bottom