OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

hot damn,that goal was incredible...
eek.gif

United need bodies upfront...they're killing Rooney out there...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

eek.gif

smh.gif

Yeah, he needs some support... they have three defenders surrounding him... time to drop either Giggs or Carrick and bring on Berba or Owen...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

eek.gif

smh.gif

Yeah, he needs some support... they have three defenders surrounding him... time to drop either Giggs or Carrick and bring on Berba or Owen...
yeah...like i mentioned in my earlier post,Giggs has been poor in that 1st half...
wasted a good breakaway chance by giving the ball away...
overall,United's passing leaves much to be desired...they clearly had more possession but pushed the ball up too quickly...
Carrick couldn't get his game on as well...

unfortunate for United that Arshavin scored against the run of play...

WOW... great save by Foster... followed by a botched break-away by Utd. starring (I think) Giggs...
smh.gif

%#+%%# horse crap

Rooney doing his Eduardo impression.

That was the worst call ever.

Man Utd fans, admit that was a dive.

HORRIBLE penalty call. But I think it's karma for Arsenal after that horrendous Eduardo call against Celtic.

That was the equivalent of an "uncatchable ball" in football. The ball ended up in the stands, had the GK not brought Rooney down there was a 0%chance he would have scored or even kept the ball in.
smh.gif

Wooo... got a bit lucky there... it was a pen. (I'm biased), but Ars were well on top of things...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

%#+%%# horse crap

Rooney doing his Eduardo impression.

That was the worst call ever.

Man Utd fans, admit that was a dive.

I don't think it was the same, because Rooney didn't dive, he actually got brought down. The point was that before the contact he kicked the ball outof bounds.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wooo... got a bit lucky there... it was a pen., but Ars were well on top of things...

Rooney lost the ball and then stumbled before contact was even made.

If Man Utd end up winning this I'll be sick to my stomach. I thought this ref would allow contact in the box (which is fine with me) after Fletcher'stackle on Arshavin but then he gives Rooney a PK for that crap? The ball was out of his friggin reach.

OH DAMN!!! so close!

In my attempt to be objective, I think Fletcher's tackle was more of a pen claim than Rooney's...

EDIT - DIABY!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Rooney lost the ball and then stumbled before contact was even made.

If Man Utd end up winning this I'll be sick to my stomach. I thought this ref would allow contact in the box (which is fine with me) after Fletcher's tackle on Arshavin but then he gives Rooney a PK for that crap? The ball was out of his friggin reach.
I edited my post to claim my biasedness... but I hear ya...

Back
Top Bottom