OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Nightmare game for Gerrard.. missed a relatively easy opportunity in the first half, gave up the penalty, keeps giving away the ball.

Few Bright spots from Liverpool are Masche, Torres and Kuyt...all are hustling after every ball. Villa very opportunisitic

pimp.gif

Villa > Liverpool. Surprised I'm saying/typing that. Exciting beginning to the new season, hope it keeps up.

^ I was shocked to see 2-0 Villa at halftime WHOA.

Liverpool lacks depth and they have no real solid wingers IMO. Kuyt, Babel, Riera are all subpar.....

Fabregas is probably out for atleast 3 weeks with a hamstring injury.

This kind of pisses me of because Wenger and the Arsenal training staff allowed Fabregas to play last week vs. Celtic and then against Portsmouth despiteknowing that he hurt himself in the Everton match.

This reminds me of when Henry had a groin injury 3 years ago but Wenger brought him on as a sub in the 2nd leg of a UCL match only to have Henry aggravate theinjury even more and miss out on the rest of the season.

Cesc should be back by the weekend, it was just a slight tweek of the hamstring. Wenger said he's in training and him and Rosicky should be available bythe weekend vs Utd.

Saw the match Real Madrid and 'the unkwown team' as they were saying it in the stadium...was going to post earlier but me and my friends got lost inspain...
All i got to say is way to many stars...Ronaldo was trying to make some fancy play or passing,hes too shy....Kaka no worries he seemed nervous walking in andalso while warm up but after a couple mins. he was fine like his days in Milan. But who shined was Marcelo that guy was the play starter.

Worst player of the game were either Xabi disconcentrated losing the ball,no passing,aim was horrible....or Guti,althought it was kinda a exhibition match thisguy was walking around,tying his shoe,looking at the stands.

Also stood outside 3 hours for the tickets,lame but worth it ultimately;and they have beer with no alcohol,%$% lol

If this wasn´t the place to but the above info. disregard this post.

West Ham V. Millwall was crackin off! Looked like the directors cut of Green Street Hooligans out there.

Saw the match Real Madrid and 'the unkwown team' as they were saying it in the stadium...was going to post earlier but me and my friends got lost in spain...
All i got to say is way to many stars...Ronaldo was trying to make some fancy play or passing,hes too shy....Kaka no worries he seemed nervous walking in and also while warm up but after a couple mins. he was fine like his days in Milan. But who shined was Marcelo that guy was the play starter.

Worst player of the game were either Xabi disconcentrated losing the ball,no passing,aim was horrible....or Guti,althought it was kinda a exhibition match this guy was walking around,tying his shoe,looking at the stands.

Also stood outside 3 hours for the tickets,lame but worth it ultimately;and they have beer with no alcohol,%$% lol

you mean Real Madrid vs. Rosenborg in the Santiago Bernabeu trophy? Benzema got man of the match but I would have given it to Lassana Diarra.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Upton Park was crunk today.
laugh.gif
i went to a friendly between the hammers and roma at upton park the weekend before kickoff weekend for the 2007-08 season...the hammers won andthey still started a riot. best part was, it was all between west ham fans. they were fighting each other outside in the streets. the riot police had to showup. it was hilarious. i remember as the like the entire crowd got shoved backwards, i got pushed into an internet cafe that happened to have its door open.

Even though Eduardo dove, I still liked the game today, we controlled it from the beginning to the end. Man, I really have been liking Song and Denilsons play,next up are the scumbags on Saturday, let's get it boys!

Arsenal looked very good...at times brilliant. Passing was fluid and quick and the finishing was on point as well. That celtic goal was
sick.gif
though...sick angle...had no business going in. My guy Arshavin came throughwith the quick goal too...real nice turn and shoot
pimp.gif

Big game on Saturday. I rarely get pumped for games in August but I think that this match will have implications on the table later on in the season.

Hopefully Fabregas can play but only if he's 100%. Hamstring injuries are annoying...Arsenal could risk missing Fabregas for an extended period of time ifthey rush him back for the game on Saturday.

Also on Saturday is the start of La Liga's season...Deportivo @ Real at 2pm.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Saw the match Real Madrid and 'the unkwown team' as they were saying it in the stadium...was going to post earlier but me and my friends got lost in spain...
All i got to say is way to many stars...Ronaldo was trying to make some fancy play or passing,hes too shy....Kaka no worries he seemed nervous walking in and also while warm up but after a couple mins. he was fine like his days in Milan. But who shined was Marcelo that guy was the play starter.

Worst player of the game were either Xabi disconcentrated losing the ball,no passing,aim was horrible....or Guti,althought it was kinda a exhibition match this guy was walking around,tying his shoe,looking at the stands.

you mean Real Madrid vs. Rosenborg in the Santiago Bernabeu trophy? Benzema got man of the match but I would have given it to Lassana Diarra.
Imo,Marcelo was the player of the game,he was starting the plays stealing the balls...And yes Rosenborg vs Real Madrid but in the stadium theywere calling them the unknowm team,i would of preferred watching AC Milan,better game.....I´m trying to get tix for the next match but i don't want to wait3 hours on the line,or buy the resellers tix for 60E-100E.

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Arsenal looked very good...at times brilliant. Passing was fluid and quick and the finishing was on point as well. That celtic goal was
sick.gif
though...sick angle...had no business going in. My guy Arshavin came through with the quick goal too...real nice turn and shoot
pimp.gif
What the?
laugh.gif

You sound like you wrote what someone on FSC was saying. That Celtic goal was nasty and was a hell of a strike by Donati, and "my guy" Arshavin? Youjust start watching soccer or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

sick.gif
though...sick angle...had no business going in. My guy Arshavin came through with the quick goal too...real nice turn and shoot
pimp.gif
What the?
laugh.gif

You sound like you wrote what someone on FSC was saying. That Celtic goal was nasty and was a hell of a strike by Donati, and "my guy" Arshavin? You just start watching soccer or something?
laugh.gif

LOL sounded way too forced.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

sick.gif
pimp.gif
What the?
laugh.gif

You sound like you wrote what someone on FSC was saying. That Celtic goal was nasty and was a hell of a strike by Donati, and "my guy" Arshavin? You just start watching soccer or something?
laugh.gif

LOL sounded way too forced.
laugh.gif

Am a bit apprehensive going into this weekends big one..........Arsenal going in as favourites playing some lovely stuff but lets be honest Celtic were / arepoor.......the whole of Scottish football is on its *++% at the moment (watch how badly Rangers do in the Champions League)........this game might have come acouple weeks to early for us to be honest, we always seem to take a while each season to find a performance level but hopefully we have a right good go andhopefully Rooney has one of his undefendable days

Back
Top Bottom