Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm getting rolled in my P2P League... My squad is stacked but I'm going up against... LBJ, Brandon Roy Gilbert Arenas, Carmelo Anthony and RussellWestbrook.
smh.gif

Plus his team is scheduled to play way more games then mine so I pretty much gave up this week...
laugh.gif

SLEEPER PICK for ya'll... Aaron Brooks!!! This dude is a killa straight up. Check his stats for his first two games... and to top it all off dude plays themost minutes on the Rockets and has the rock in his hands ALOT.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

how the hell is aaron brooks a sleeper?
You typed that out like you were mad or something... Are you MAD?

Im my 8 team P2P league he was def. a SLEEPER cause no one drafted him...
laugh.gif

And in actuality he really is a sleeper cause he's only been picked up in 89.9% of all leagues across ESPN... Where a cat like Mike Conley has been pickedup in 96% of the same leagues.

So I stand by my original statement and say Aaron Brooks is a sleeper... But after this week I'm pretty sure he'll be picked up in most if not allleagues.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at this dude comin in trying to defend his statement.
fail, at being at espn leagues in the first place.

PS-- being owned in almost 90% of leagues does not qualify a player as a sleeper.

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]Chauncey Billups, Den PG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]Kobe Bryant, LAL SG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]Rashard Lewis*, Orl SF, PF O [/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]Kenyon Martin, Den PF [/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]Andrew Bynum, LAL C [/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]Vince Carter, Orl SG, SF [/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]Tyrus Thomas, Chi PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]Raymond Felton, Cha PG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]Mario Chalmers, Mia PG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]Chris Kaman, LAC C [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]Troy Murphy, Ind PF, C [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]Lamar Odom, LAL SF, PF [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]Grant Hill, Pho SF [/td] [/tr][/table]
I'm actually happier with this live draft team (Orlando Space Jam) than my auto pick draft team (NY Mamba Juice). smh at me messing with the pre-rankingsfor the autopick but I still have a decent team. I was so tempted to draft Wade or Granger but Kobe is my fav. player and I'm hoping his steals andassists increase this season. I think that I need more assists and maybe steals for this team. What do ya'll think? btw espn league> yahoo

Yeah... ya'll are right. I'm an idiot.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm just pumped I got him off waivers that's all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

What happened to Anthony Randolph? Is he hurt or is it because of Nellie? 10 minutes
sick.gif
Supposedly, Randolph is nursing a sore back and sore knee, but Nelson is an idiot. In 10 minutes, Randolph put up 8 pts, 4 rebs, 1 blk all whileshooting 50% from the field. Watching the game last night, it looked like Randolph wasn't hurt, but that's my opinion. But what if he IS hurt, why puthim out there in the 1st place AT center?! Don't let him risk futher injury Nelson, you jack
15nahys.gif
!!!

You should also know, Don Nelson said that Randolph will be his backup PF. He's going with Corey Maggette as his starting PF.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Take what Don Nelson said with a grain of salt. I believe Randolph will start, but Don Nelson is ******ed and probably will wait 20 games into the seasonbefore Randolph starts.

As a Warriors fan, I've come to expect bull
15nahys.gif
from Don Nelson. I do not believe a word he says. Hecomes in one day to say Stephen Curry is this and that, praising Curry. The next week, he says C.J. Watson will be his starting PG. The next week, StephenCurry is named the starter and C.J. Watson is on the bench. The 1st game of the season, C.J. Watson gets a DNP-CD. How do you go from starter to DNP-CD? I amsick and tired of this bull
15nahys.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JPZx

What you think Paul?
nerd.gif

2b2ji0.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why do you want my opinion? Others are welcomed to chime in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's kind of hard to gauge how this team ranks. The teams in your league have less players than the standard team. You cut out G, F, C, and UTIL so yourteam is going to looked stacked because you have good players everywhere. Anthony Randolph and Paul Milsap round out your bench? How many teams is this league?

I just said your name because you started the thread + I saw you online
laugh.gif

10 teams.

I'd try to trade Brand. There are certain players every year that I avoid due to uncertainty. Brand is one of them this year.

I'd also try to trade Stephen Jackson. There is a lot of uncertainty with him. If he gets traded to let's say Cleveland, then he's going to be the3rd option there. Same thing if he gets traded to Denver.

Other than that, I like your team.

JPZx u need more blocks, 3PM, grabbing more assists could help too. I agree trade Brand. Try to trade S Jax if you can get a good player out of it

I know it's only the 1st week, but would any of you consider trading CP3 for a top 5 1st round pick e.g. Lebron, Durant, Wade, or Granger if you have 3other top 10 PGs on your team already: Rondo, Calderon, and D Rose. I'm considering this if at least two of those 3 other PGs keep putting up some beastly#'s. I need more PTs, BLKs, and rebounds on my team too. Edit: I doubt I can get equal value for Paul, so I'm thinking about trading Rondo and pickingup a 2nd-4th round SF, PF, or C, such as Josh Smith, Aldridge, etc. Here's a link to my actual team:http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=15312&teamId=5

Got offered a blockbuster trade.

I'm giving up:
Deron Williams
Dwight Howard

I'm getting:
Al Jefferson
Brandon Roy
Tony Parker

My team as of right now is looking like :
30x97yt.png

Should I do it?

Back