Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Risky trade ^^ Jefferson is coming off his injury and may not be able to play up to his fully ability for awhile. B-roy will have a good season and will helpgrab you some assists for you. Parker is still a solid player but his #'s will be no where near D-Will's. Also, you're giving up Dwight so urereally relying on Thomas as your main blocker. Go for it if you think Derrick Rose will help cover for D-Will and you think Jefferson will be able to hold up.

Brandon Jennings is going off while D.J. Augustin is not doing much of anything. Brandon Jennings was put on waivers on the 28th. Should I use my #1 waiver onhim? I have a feeling that he's going to get picked up if I don't use it. I don't think he's going to clear waivers.

I'm in a 10-team league.

x54fon.png

I'm going to put BJ on the block tonight... hopefully somebody in my league is dumb enough to offer up somebody with real value.

Should I drop any of these guys for conley or lou williams

Tyson Chandler
Kenyon Martin
Courtney Lee
Wilson Chandler
Thaddeus Young

it's a 12 team league, and I really need another PG, I only have calderon and andre miller right now on my squad

should i drop beasley for marc gasol i need some FG% and FT% help along with assists lol im in a 8 man league

Gasol is solid but will battle all year with Thabeet so thats the only risk. Randolph is kinda week on defense so expect the boards and blocks from Gasol. Isay go for it.

is shane battier worth keeping? i was thinking of dropping him then picking up travis outlaw off the waivers.

Should I want to drop Mo Williams or Barbosa? I feel like they will give me the same stats and I would rather have a big man like Okafor or and SF like Rip orGallinari.

Here's my team:

10 team league, 2 divisions H2H

2cs6x4z.png

you would be insane to drop barbosa or mo for galinari or hamilton. hamilton gotta be one of the worst fantasy players of all time, and galinari is not provenenough to drop for vets like barbs/mo.

now if u can get okafor somehow for either of those 2, go for it.

i would drop bum $#@ mo for rooster but im a homer so....my opinion is voided.

still salty dland too him right before me
mad.gif
mad.gif

now if u can get okafor somehow for either of those 2, go for it.

Who should I drop for Okafor?

I know what your saying with Rip or Gallinari, but I need another SF position player. Any suggestions?

TJ Ford or Tyreke Evans?

BTW, %!# is wrong with TJ so far...? Is he hurt?

Here's my roster.
kdtj43.jpg

Notable FA's in my league...

Delonte West
Spencer Hawes
Tyreke Evans
Sheldon Williams
Anthony Parker
Eddie House
Jared Jeffries

Should I take any of them? Who should I drop if I do... My roster is a few posts up.

i would say keep an eye on evans.

and mister p, who do you have? i hvnt really been keeping up with everything because of school, but is gay getting enough shots with zbo there? takeconsideration that after A.I. comes back, he'll get a bit less. odom is odom. you know what you're getting from parker day in + out. fatigue might takein on him if duncan and manu sit out for a while. hedo is solid, but hows he doing in toronto being the 2nd/3rd option?

Back
Top Bottom