Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i was looking at my roster who to drop for Tyrus Thomas and i cant find anyone to drop i could drop either Lou Williams,Brand, or Bogut
are you hurting in blocks? then drop lou will. if you need his assists, none of them are worth dropping at this point since bogut is the starterand brand has been getting minutes recently.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

who should I drop dunleavy for?

Ronnie Brewer
Corey Brewer
CDR
Kirk Hinrich
i'd probably drop CDR or hinrich. likely CDR since hinrich just got the starting job. i wouldn't even pick up dunleavy but i'm biased.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

carl landry is still in our FA pool.
Should I drop Trevor Ariza for him?
if you're hurting in TOs and FG%. but otherwise Ariza will generally contribute everywhere. if you plan to punt FG% and TOs, then ariza issupremely valuable.

Yi is back and put up 2 good games in 2 starts. I dropped him for Harrington. I can't stand dude. He'll go for 40 one day and 1 the next.

dont buy into the hype with Tyrus so quickly. he's good for boards and steals but isn't a big scorer. i'd pick him up if ure hurting in those cats.^^ you should traded harrington. someone is gonna snatch him quik. solefx, keep ariza or trade him off bc he's a solid stat man all around.

laugh.gif
3 of my dudes are getting dropped per Yahoo: Speights, Dunleavy andTmac - I'm holding on though.

wut to do with this fool tmac?? man gets no playing time. maybe i'll give him 1 more wk to see what he can do.

is dropping tmac for manu or yi a good idea? I need assts, stls, and 3s and Manu seems like an all around guy but has been slumping a lil. I duno wut the dealis with tht bum Calderon, but he needs to come back already.

Iverson hasnt produced like I thought he would when I scooped him up... but ESPNs injury report is makin it sound like he is gonna be beastin when he comesback... what yall think?

I dropped Dunleavy and Josh Howard for Thomas (yes I'm giving him a shot Paul) and now I think I am too stacked up on PF and Cs.

Current line-up is:
G: Stuckey, Arenas, Ellis, EGordon, Hedo, Redd
F: Thompson, Bosh, Aldridge, Landry, GWallace, Granger, TyThomas, Yi
C: Kaman, Nene, Bogut, Haywood

I need to get some assist players. What are the chances of this trade happening?
Aldridge and JThompson for Rondo? Or is this giving up too much?

Aldridge for Rondo straight up sounds better... neither of them are beasts but theyre both consistent solid contributors

none of those trades are happening

also, never a bad idea to have lots of bigs-- they're easier to trade and contribute in more categories than guards

additionally, it's so easy to punt assists and win

I specifically picked Rondo because he can give a good amount of assist and steals on a nightly basis and the person with Rondo also has Lebron, BDavis andWestbrook so he might think he is covered in the assist department and there is a big chance he might take it. I'm just not sure if he'll take anAldridge for Rondo trade straight up.

Whats a fair trade for deron?

My team:
G: Roy, Lou Will, AI, Flynn, Bibby
F: Durant, Butler, Artest, Dunleavy, Ersan
C: Frye, Lopez, Speights, Brand

Autopick FTL.

I just dropped Tmac for AI, got a waiver on Haywood for Dunleay. Hopefully that goes through.

Looking to move Brand, Butler, and bibby for something.
I offered him Brand+Butler for Deron+CDR. i dont know what else its going to take for deron...got any thoughts guys?

durant or lopez straight is fair for deron williams.

you're talkin about an elite PG who can win you AST on any given night.

durant for d will is way too much. yi did his thing 2nite. luckily, i dropped tmac earlier today for baby yao.

Lopez is my only true center. No way im trading Durant...

i dont want to move roy either unless its a deal i cant resist.

any other ideas?
frown.gif

Is anyone in my team worth dropping for AI?
Keep in mind I am in dire need of ast.

Current line-up is:
G: Stuckey, Arenas, Ellis, EGordon, Hedo, Redd
F: Thompson, Bosh, Aldridge, Landry, GWallace, Granger, TyThomas, Yi
C: Kaman, Nene, Bogut, Haywood

I'm thinking of dropping Redd just because he has had like 2 good games the whole season.
After a 32 pt. game he has a 6 pts 2-9 and then tonight he has 2 pts for 0-4 and not much else.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Drop Odom for Yi? Yay or nay.
in a heartbeat. odom's wifed up and his game hasn't been the same. he's way too inconsistent. my boy Rondo!! at the start of theseason, I knew this kid would be the one of the most underrated fantasy players.

Back
Top Bottom