Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by parada45

Are Lewis and Calderon droppable to you guys?

nope unless ure in like a 6 or 8 team league. trade rose for s jax? good deal?
Hmm... Stephen Jackson is doing better in Charlotte than he did here in Golden State.

Even with that said, I'd still keep Rose. Rose has picked up his level of play as of late. I like that he's scoring more and putting up more assistsnow. Stephen Jackson does give you more 3's, but it depends on what your team needs.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by offbad

drop arenas

pretty fair trade proposed. you are overpaying no doubt but it's to land wade.

wade + lebron = too good.
i guess it sucks when you're an arenas fan and you own him in a fantasy league, gonna play it out and see what the verdict will be. yeah i know i could've dropped him once he got suspended but we'll see.

yeah i might be overpaying for wade but i need to make a playoff push. i think i'll be okay after it all.
Hey, I'm an Arenas fan too and I ended up dropping him in my league. Sometimes you just got to make the move. Everyone's expecting the Arenas verdict to be him being suspended for a really long time. Whether that is the entire season or not, it doesn't matter. Even the Wizards appear to want him gone. Didn't they stop selling Arenas merchandise and took him off the pre-game video? I think that's a powerful statement the Wizards are making right there to let you know about Arenas.

yea its a hard decision, but i'll stick with gil until stern says he's dunzo. just wanted to get the official word, that's all.
Well, Gil's facing a felony charge now. Will that change your mind?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by parada45

Are Lewis and Calderon droppable to you guys?

nope unless ure in like a 6 or 8 team league. trade rose for s jax? good deal?
Hmm... Stephen Jackson is doing better in Charlotte than he did here in Golden State.

Even with that said, I'd still keep Rose. Rose has picked up his level of play as of late. I like that he's scoring more and putting up more assists now. Stephen Jackson does give you more 3's, but it depends on what your team needs.
my team needs 3s,pts, and ft% so if my trade for B Roy doesn't go through then, i'll offer up Rose. I can sacrifice Rose cuz I haveRondo, CP3, Calderon, and Curry. 10 team league.

A bit ahead for tomorrows game but I need to bench 2 players, who should I sit?

Stuckey
Foye
Ellis
Iverson
E Gordon
Granger
Yi
Aldridge
J Thompson
G Wallace
Haywood
Bosh
Landry
Bogut
Diaw
Kaman
Hedo

I'm thinking it should be Kaman and Hedo but then again Thompson and Landry has been struggling lately.
I'm not sure with Kaman yet as I have not heard much from the injury but I'd hate to sit him and he gets a 20/10 game.

Nah, Foye is going crazy right now.
In his last 4 games he had:
20/4/6, 23/4/8, 20/5/10, 18/4/8 and about 2 3's a game plus a steal/blk per game.

Here's their opponents, maybe it'll help.
Yi vs. Ind.
Diaw vs. Spurs
Thompson vs. Sixers
Landry vs. Heat

which pg will have more potential towards the end of the season?

jodie meeks or jerryd bayless?

good thing i have both of them in my team
smile.gif

looks like meeks might benefit the most because of michael redd out for the season.

Who someone on the waiver wire that can give me a couple of 3's without hurting my FG%?

I am leaning toward Dunleavy right now

^ do it

i got offered a trade, do you think this is fair for both parties?

i trade:

ben gordon
trevor ariza
brook lopez

i get:

dwayne wade
luis scola

any comments or feedback are appreciated!

who should i pick up from free agents:

Bayless
Ty Lawson
Ryan Gomes

EDIT: NEW FA's

-Courtney Lee
-Chris Duhon
-Grant Hill

guy getting wade and scola-- i'd do it.

guy who can't decide-- start jennings if you don't care about %s and need AST help, start richardson if you need 3s help
in general i don't understand how people don't know who to start unless their categories are excruciatingly close.
see what you need and roll with the player that does it well.

guy who needs an FA-- pick up gomes.

In my case, I just need the one that will get the most out of everything. As you can see, the scoring for this week is pretty close and neck to neck against myopponent.
I'm "I ME MINE".
untitl19.jpg

I was set to sit Kaman but then there is a possibility he might play so then I have to decide which player to sit in his favor. Then there is also Hedofavoring his back in which he missed practice on Wednesday for. I think he is still playing but it really is up in the air.

The players I have playing tonight:

Stuckey
Foye
Ellis
Iverson
E Gordon
Granger
Yi
Aldridge
J Thompson
G Wallace
Haywood
Bosh
Landry
Bogut
Diaw
Kaman
Hedo

^ depending on what you're looking for.

now that gilbert is done for the season i had to get a 2nd scorer next to lebron...and i made a blockbuster trade:

i traded:

brook lopez
trevor ariza
ben gordon

i get:

dwayne wade
luis scola

my team consists of:

dwade
mike conley
jodie meeks
jerryd bayless
martell webster
lebron
luol deng
nene
luis scola
kendrick perkins
spencer hawes

and i still have 1 more open spot, i might get either corey brewer or ryan gomes

im benching VC tonight. Hope this bum gets limited minutes tonight and rest up for the next game.

Me too, damn 26 pts, 4 3s, 11 reb and 2 blks.
I knew I should have benched Landry or Hedo.

Back
Top Bottom