Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Idk if yall notice, but I rarely even check this thread. I have maybe about 5 posts in this whole thing total. I stay in General. I actually haven't signedonto my fantasy this week yet, or even my email for that matter.
Anyways, the reason for the rule change was because I didn't want to wait for the voting and I wanted to make room for DeAndre Jordan right after Kaman gotinjured. I didn't really think much of the trade. this whole fiasco was done for Deandre Jordan (after his huge game), not for Josh Smith. If yall thoughtthe trade was unfair though I'll reverse that.

robin is a good pickup though i'm gonna chance it ride out the storm with friar. my league is too deep to drop him =\

and you, Julian Wright
are a tool. cheating in fantasy sports? is that what's hot in the streets these days?

Kobe for Dano and Tyreke was the best trade. *knocks on wood*

Just picked up RoLo too. Hope he keeps the starting job.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Idk if yall notice, but I rarely even check this thread. I have maybe about 5 posts in this whole thing total. I stay in General. I actually haven't signed onto my fantasy this week yet, or even my email for that matter.
Anyways, the reason for the rule change was because I didn't want to wait for the voting and I wanted to make room for DeAndre Jordan right after Kaman got injured. I didn't really think much of the trade. this whole fiasco was done for Deandre Jordan (after his huge game), not for Josh Smith. If yall thought the trade was unfair though I'll reverse that.
First of all, you are in second place in the league. You are doing fine so there was no need to worry even if Kaman was injured. He's not outfor the season or anything. Secondly, if you wanted Jordon so badly after Kaman got injured, drop someone and pick him up. The fact that you had to trade awayThad Young and Harden for Josh Smith in order to pick up Jordan doesn't really make sense. Finally, I have a problem with the person that you traded with.He is in last place and has done nothing the whole season so far. Yet, he was so down about trading Josh Smith away instantly. For some reason, he is in apublic league with the same team name "SoEasyAKamanCanDoIt" that you are using in our league. I am starting to think that you are controlling morethan one team in our league. Quite possibly, you could be controlling over 50% of the teams... Haha. You also never responded to the messages in ourleague's message board so don't be defensive about being called out like this. Only in NT right? Jeez...

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

[h1]
[/h1]

What 3 should I go with 2morrow

Rashard Lewis vs Ind
Jameer Nelson vs Ind
Jose Calderon @ Mil
Robin Lopez VS NJ

... what do you need?

generally if i ever am rostering two from the same team i try not to start both.

Damn, anyone here that owns Hedo has dropped him?
Averaging 13/4/4 just isn't cutting it. I haven't even had a chance to trade him because he hasn't had a good streak of good games yet.

I know, I know I am a bit impatient with these guys but the guys is just playing horribly.

I'm getting sick of not knowing what to expect from Hawes. Should I drop him for Robin Lopez?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, anyone here that owns Hedo has dropped him?
Averaging 13/4/4 just isn't cutting it. I haven't even had a chance to trade him because he hasn't had a good streak of good games yet.

I know, I know I am a bit impatient with these guys but the guys is just playing horribly.

Tell me about it. Hedo's been stinkin' up the joint.

Jameer Nelson has been so bad

I think I rather own Jason Williams at this point

I am going to keep him on my bench for little while maybe he will get better

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Idk if yall notice, but I rarely even check this thread. I have maybe about 5 posts in this whole thing total. I stay in General. I actually haven't signed onto my fantasy this week yet, or even my email for that matter.
Anyways, the reason for the rule change was because I didn't want to wait for the voting and I wanted to make room for DeAndre Jordan right after Kaman got injured. I didn't really think much of the trade. this whole fiasco was done for Deandre Jordan (after his huge game), not for Josh Smith. If yall thought the trade was unfair though I'll reverse that.
First of all, you are in second place in the league. You are doing fine so there was no need to worry even if Kaman was injured. He's not out for the season or anything. Secondly, if you wanted Jordon so badly after Kaman got injured, drop someone and pick him up. The fact that you had to trade away Thad Young and Harden for Josh Smith in order to pick up Jordan doesn't really make sense. Finally, I have a problem with the person that you traded with. He is in last place and has done nothing the whole season so far. Yet, he was so down about trading Josh Smith away instantly. For some reason, he is in a public league with the same team name "SoEasyAKamanCanDoIt" that you are using in our league. I am starting to think that you are controlling more than one team in our league. Quite possibly, you could be controlling over 50% of the teams... Haha. You also never responded to the messages in our league's message board so don't be defensive about being called out like this. Only in NT right? Jeez...

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

[h1]
[/h1]

Arguably my best post center who's had a history of serious injuries gets injured and his backup then goes on to get 23/7 and 3 blocks. I'm not sayingwhat I did was right I'm owning up to it. But I'm saying this was done more for Jordan than Smith.
But that's beside the point. Either way I changed the rules to benefit my team so I know what I did was wrong. Everything's been back so yall canbelieve whatever you want
grin.gif

And now I have to go talk to my prof about cheating on my quiz. The irony..

finally dropped Frye for Lopez... now theyll probably put Chan back in the starting lineup

whats your guys take on Lou Williams.. He hasnt done anything since coming back from injury.. Ive tried to trade him, but i havent been able to..
I like having 2 expendible players on my roster to fill the void of open slots.. I'm thinking of using him as one of those expendibles.. what are your guysthoughts?

What you get from Frye and Lopez are like total opposite. I am keeping Frye and not picking up Lopez because his contribution doesn't help my team. Ofcourse, if I see a replacement for Frye on the FA list I would drop Frye with the quickness. What I'm hoping for is someone to drop a starter I want andpick up Lopez so I can pick up that dropped starter... Or you can hope Lopez becomes the permanent starter and pick him up to use as trade bait. Of course ymmvfor fantasy sports. Decisions, decisions...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

What you get from Frye and Lopez are like total opposite. I am keeping Frye and not picking up Lopez because his contribution doesn't help my team. Of course, if I see a replacement for Frye on the FA list I would drop Frye with the quickness. What I'm hoping for is someone to drop a starter I want and pick up Lopez so I can pick up that dropped starter... Or you can hope Lopez becomes the permanent starter and pick him up to use as trade bait. Of course ymmv for fantasy sports. Decisions, decisions...
To me Frye is droppable

He barley was putting up any numbers when he started

He is not going to do anything coming of the bench

I say you drop him dude

Frye is gonna hurt you team

Back
Top Bottom