Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'll let you be in this fantasy basketball thread since I admit you are helpful. Don't come to the real NBA threads with your none sense though.

Summary:

offbad: Kings bigs like to eat doo doo.
nicedude: Warriors bigs like to eat doo doo.
haha come on man. totally different. warriors bigs are indeed terrible. kings bigs like to slump, and slump often.

the trade for Jason Thomson for Corey was before JT went into a slump. The guy really wanted a Center and blocks.

I can take the hit in FG% but only person tht I'd consider dropping for Ariza is J Rich. I'm at the top of the league in FG% but I have VC killing that already and have been struggling in this cat lately.

if you're gonna punt FG% and TOs, then ariza is a must-add. he can give you everything jrich does.

same guy jus dropped T Parker. Looks like I'll have to drop Iverson since everyone else on my squad is solid.  Should I drop VC instead for Ariza?  Only other options I have are Al Harrington and Rip. 

what kinda league are you? thats way too many talent to be sitting out there.

man, eddie jordan needs to be fired. i have lou, ai, brand, sammy, and speights all in different leagues. this guy needs to figure out his damn rotations.
how complicated is it to stick to the same rotation, bench kapono, smith, and use a 9 man rotation of jrue, ai, iggy, brand, sammy and have lou, speights, young, and on some nights willie green play? my goodness
smh.gif
smh.gif

Patent, either half your league isnt active, or they just cant draft for !$*+. in a 10league team, aint none of em should be sitting in your FA.

rolli, i say webster since batnum came back.

if you need BLKs ASTs STLs then the lopez/stuckey wins

if you need PTS %s REBs then the amare/maggette wins.

personally i say whoever gets the lopez/stuckey wins.

im giving up melo & lou williams for joe johnson & kevin love...good deal?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Patent, either half your league isnt active, or they just cant draft for !$*+. in a 10league team, aint none of em should be sitting in your FA.

rolli, i say webster since batnum came back.

inactive and the draft was autopicked.  still should I drop AI for Parker?

Brandon Rush or Mike Dunleavy?

Any owners that have owned these players before want to give thoughts? I need scoring btw.

Brandon rush is a better option because he gets a good source of blocks for a guard, and gets more 3pt.

had brandon rush dude was super inconsistent get used to that he has no confidence if you pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom