Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

yeah i checked their game logs. i guess one of them would be better long term than Martell webster.

VC is killing me. I might as well pick up JJ...

I proposed a trade to a Nter, but dude rarely checks his team. VC for Steph Jackson
laugh.gif

So I'm guessing Hedo got hurt? Only played a min
sick.gif

Why are people so quick to drop Yi?

Drop Jameer for Collison?

I just dropped Frye for Collison in one league, Hinrich for Collison in another, Thaddeus Young in another league. and Defino for Collison.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

CP3 out for up to two months (knee surgery) 
smh.gif

Is Collison the pick up?
nerd.gif

Edit: I pulled the trigger... dropped DeJuan Blair
no cp3. my season is over for 2/3 of my teams.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Drop Jameer for Collison?

I just dropped Frye for Collison in one league, Hinrich for Collison in another, Thaddeus Young in another league. and Defino for Collison.

I just did it. 

Meer is still 80% owned but his !@@ is untradeable. SMH I cant get %%#% for him.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just dropped him for collison.

I just traded Westbrook for Flynn, Marvin Williams and Ty Thomas......
2 minutes later i learned of CP3's injury

I am so tempted to pick up Kirilenko, he has been blocking like crazy lately and pretty much fills up the stat sheet. Reminds me of the old Kirlenko.

Is Iverson, Thompson, Yi, Delfino, Hedo, Foye or Diaw worth dropping for him?
All of those guys are doing pretty well (except for Hedo but he showed some light in his last game before getting a black eye today) so i am not sure if Kirilenko is worth it considering how injury prone he is.

Suggestions?

i hope CP3 sits out the whole season, and let collison take over the hornets
pimp.gif

and yes i did pick up collison, the team im playing against has CP3 just to spite him
laugh.gif

someone offered me kendrick perkins for caron butler..should i do it?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Meer is still 80% owned but his !@@ is untradeable. SMH I cant get %%#% for him.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just dropped him for collison.

So did I think we will be st8

Nelson was suspect and his shot selection is terrible

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am so tempted to pick up Kirilenko, he has been blocking like crazy lately and pretty much fills up the stat sheet. Reminds me of the old Kirlenko.

Is Iverson, Thompson, Yi, Delfino, Hedo, Foye or Diaw worth dropping for him?
All of those guys are doing pretty well (except for Hedo but he showed some light in his last game before getting a black eye today) so i am not sure if Kirilenko is worth it considering how injury prone he is.

Suggestions?
Diaw Thompson or AI

I rather have Collison than any of them right now 

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

pimp.gif

and yes i did pick up collison, the team im playing against has CP3 just to spite him
laugh.gif

lol. thats a joke right?

people in one of my leagues are either cheating or morons. recent trade: manu, Yi, and Stuckey for Bosh, Rondo, and Brooks

Just dropped Iverson for Collison.
Held off on picking up Kirilenko since he has stomach flu, if he plays well tonight I might drop Diaw for him.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

people in one of my leagues are either cheating or morons. recent trade: manu, Yi, and Stuckey for Bosh, Rondo, and Brooks
sick.gif

How do you even let that happen?? I'd be in the Commish's ear to veto that...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

lol. thats a joke right?

yes its just a joke. CP3 needs to rest his knee for postseason
laugh.gif

I got offered:

Caron Butler

for

Kendrick Perkins

should I do it?

karen has been struggling mightily this season. i'd be inclined to do it if you need BLKs REBs and FG%

Originally Posted by offbad

karen has been struggling mightily this season. i'd be inclined to do it if you need BLKs REBs and FG%

karen? u mean caron?

yeah i kinda need the blks, rebs and fg's. as you can see i trade my best big man in brook lopez + ben gordon and ariza for wade and scola.

call me crazy, but i'll probably stay put.

Fizzy, trade me Gerald Wallace and/or Deron Williams.
happy.gif

Also, to the guy above... Kendrick Perkins has a VERY underrated fantasy game... I'd stand put, IMO. You can get points anywhere, but a 60%+ big man with rebounds and blocks are hard to come by.

yeah i mean caron. but also karen.
sorry inside joke on how ******ed caron sounds in interviews and how in the one nba cares commercial he looks confused as hell and is wearing socks on his hands.

Back
Top Bottom