Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Hannybee wrote:

Should I drop Chris Paul for Nate Rob?

WOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION???

Drop Chris Paul IMMEDIATELY(he's HURT what good does he do u), NATE ROBINSON IS A BEAST!!

jk Pm me the league name too please next year  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone know what's up with F. Garcia?  Thinking about picking him up.

He fell on his injured right wrist during a practice in late January, setting him back even further. He most likely won't be back for quite some time. Even if/when he does return, there's way too many G/F in the Kings rotation that it might not even be worth picking him up... just a thought.

Originally Posted by LakersNation

roll.gif
Hannybee wrote:

Drop Chris Paul IMMEDIATELY(he's HURT what good does he do u), NATE ROBINSON IS A BEAST!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't sure if it'd be worth waiting for Chris Paul to heal up or not. I just needed make sure I'd regret dropping him later.

laugh.gif

SOmeone in my league actually dropped CP3. He wont clear waivers til the 9th.

4-6 weeks though. I should just pick him up even though I may not make the playoffs. that'll piss everyone off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Raymond Felton for John Salmons?

If you're getting Felton, then I'd do it. Salmons is far too inconsistent. Then again, I might wait to see how things shake out after the trade deadline has passed.

If you own Vince Carter.... SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

yeah VC went off. some guy jus offered me Monta and Gasol for Brook and Gay. rip off? I dnt really need Monta. my team lacks assts and monta is a scorer.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yeah VC went off. some guy jus offered me Monta and Gasol for Brook and Gay. rip off? I dnt really need Monta. my team lacks assts and monta is a scorer.

Pau Gasol or Marc Gasol?

What do you think of a Flynn+Horford for Deng & Mo williams, keepers league (20 teams).

My team: G: Vince, Deng, Mo wills, White Choco, Bayless, Hinrich
F: LBJ, Murphy, YI
C:Speights

As you can see, i get dominated on Orebs. daily. what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by BangDak

What do you think of a Flynn+Horford for Deng & Mo williams, keepers league (20 teams).

My team: G: Vince, Deng, Mo wills, White Choco, Bayless, Hinrich
F: LBJ, Murphy, YI
C:Speights

As you can see, i get dominated on Orebs. daily. what do you guys think?

ooohhh... I'd do it. Even though Flynn's consistently inconsistent and uber TO-prone, that seems like a good trade. You lose out on PTS once Mo Will comes back, but he's prolly still gonna be out for a good 3-4 more weeks AND you're filling a huge need with Horford helping you out at C. That's just my take though.

Thats true, but i broke it down to the stats, i saw that deng & horford averaged pretty much the same offensive and defensive rebounds, the categories i need the most.

I would love to rather throw in someone else instead of deng, but that'll just be a lopsided deal in my favor. decisions
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'd say Nasty nate, but im a knicks fan.

if jose gets traded however, t hats a different story.

OB, you want to make a final offer for deng before i move him?

you can have either odom, lou will, thornton, or juwan howard. straight.

outside of that it's gonna have to be a package deal.

Good point regarding Deng and Horford's REB #'s. Is there any forward you can switch Flynn out for then who'll provide a few more boards? OR you could always just stand pat. Then again... at this point, you'll get more OREB from a player that's currently playing as opposed to Mo Will who's out.

I was trying to think of a package deal of lou will, steph curry, and odom, but there was no way it would have been fair to either one of us. see if you can think of something brah.

Well he does have blair who has a lot of upside which fits my team (moving with youth + upside) since its a keeprs league, but flynn is a more solid option since he needs to make up for the points of deng & mo wills. whatever, i proposed it, and added bayless. i think i can make some pickups in my FA to make it up. a line up of Flynn-Lebron-Murphy-Horford should be solid for at least a few years, imo.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Pau Gasol or Marc Gasol?
Marc

Originally Posted by Hannybee

roll.gif
Hannybee wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wasn't sure if it'd be worth waiting for Chris Paul to heal up or not. I just needed make sure I'd regret dropping him later.

Same here.  Good thing I held onto my #1 waiver position since the beginning of the year.

Back
Top Bottom