Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

BRON
pimp.gif

You could at least give us some options on who you're dropping, whose in your FA pool, etc.

Good Idea or Bad Idea:

Drop Yi Jianlan for DeJuan Blair

Yi's scoring has been inconsistent lately and the rebounding is terrible.

Blair has been pretty nice in limited action, but he isn't getting the minutes
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Hibbert, Dampier, Brad Miller, Tolliver, Gooden....
ohwell.gif

If it helps any, I'm in a DEEP league: 3G, 3F, 2C, 2Util, and 4 bench spots with 15 catagories:

Minutes, FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, Points, OReb, Reb, AST, STL, BLK, TO, PF.

smh.gif

i'd roll with hibbo or gooden, but yi still turns in a good amount of clock and they're not giving up on him.

15 categories is absurd.
there's no real point in having FGM, FTM, 3PT% if you're covering 3PTM, FG%, PTS....

Minutes? PF? ehhhhh
TECHs are fun though.

how many managers?
starting 10 players a night with 4 bench isn't that deep
ohwell.gif

im not good with math, but im leading in FG% .469 to .461

Would 2 players shooting in the 30% range lose me a cat?

yes. that's like 10 missed shots or something, depending on the amount of shots taken by both teams already.

Originally Posted by offbad

yes. that's like 10 missed shots or something, depending on the amount of shots taken by both teams already.
im kinda in a tough situation. im leading 7-2 right now and my opponent has noone playing for Sunday.

I have

D12
Jarrent jack
Turkglu
VC

playing.

Im also leading  FT% .775 to .755 and TO 70-77. Im down 3PM 34-38.

D12 is a for sure drop. I dont want to lose TO cat and risk losing FT%. I want to try to go for the win in 3PM cat, but thats gonna be tough. VC has been shooting like $%@*. Turk has been hurt and im not sure he'll even play Sunday.

Should i play it safe and bench everyone and roll with the 7-2 win? im starting to think that now.

Man, greed is gonna +*%! me up
laugh.gif
. yeah i think ill bench everyone

yeah i would bench everyone. could be a huge categories swing if something goes awry.

think of it this way-- you can kick yourself for not risking it if it turns out you should have, or kick yourself for losing categories when you risked it.

Damn, I screwed up. I wasnt looking at the latest standings
smh.gif

im actually winning 6-3.

Losing in FG% .457-.465

Losing in 3PM 37-49

Losing in PTS

yeah im benching everyone.

Man, Technicals are not fun OB. you're on some good %%@!
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you're in a real deep league, those options wouldnt be there. Hibbert, Blair, and Yi are all good choices with a lot of upside. im holding onto all of them in different leagues. They'll be inconsistent, but you'll be rewared with good games every now and then.

I would pull the trigger on the neer trade. dudes like hobbling right now, but manu is just as injury prone. i picked up white chocolate in hopes neer goes down.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

drop J Tom for Millsap and drop Perkins for Dalembert?
isn't thompson due back soon? i'd hold off for a bit.

i'd probably add dalembert.
Originally Posted by gmoney771981

I have Jameer, thoughts on a potential trade for Manu?
yeah do it.
Originally Posted by BangDak

Man, Technicals are not fun OB. you're on some good %%@!
smh.gif
smh.gif
hahaha yeah they are. great tiebreaker.

Back
Top Bottom