Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah, we got a long way to go.
laugh.gif

Remember what happened in '04? And we were one game from a sweep. The Angels are no slouch. We still have 3 games to win to make the world series.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember what happened in '04? And we were one game from a sweep. The Angels are no slouch. We still have 3 4 games to win to make the world series.
Fixed

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

This is our year man!!

I was thinking the exact same thing man
pimp.gif

yall need to relax
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

80% of you dudes were done after game 28 of the regular season and now you guys trying to jinx +$**... its game 1
laugh.gif

Real talk.

And I knew you were lurking AI lol.
roll.gif

Yea I got my goddaughter at the crib, and she just startin to get ready to KO.

But CC pitched amazing tonight, nothing like game 1 of the ALDS. And he got the help of some bad defense by the Angels (not that he needed it)

'04 taught me a lesson about sports as a whole. I never assume ANYTHING anymore.

"It ain't over 'til it's over."
-Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

80% of you dudes were done after game 28 of the regular season and now you guys trying to jinx +$**... its game 1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't mind being excited but you damn right...game ain't even finished and y'all wanna crown us champions.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember what happened in '04? And we were one game from a sweep.
Word.
ohwell.gif

And after the Boone HR in '03, no one expected the Marlins to beat us 4-1. EVERYONE had us winning.

You guys are wildin, am I a bad guy for saying this is our year? If I would've said that in april u guys would've cared less but wen I say it now its aproblem
laugh.gif
y'all need to relax

Well in April I think you mighta been one of the guys Jumping off the GW Bridge. But ima fall back right now. You guys can have your night if it sticks

ehhhhhhhh.
at least were still up by 3. I feel pretty comfortable with cc, rivera is a safety net as alwyas though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Well in April I think you mighta been one of the guys Jumping off the GW Bridge. But ima fall back right now. You guys can have your night if it sticks

Stop it. U don't know what your talking about my friend

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Stop it. U don't know what your talking about my friend
you_got_it_dude.jpg

Spoiler [+]
But I know im right

Back
Top Bottom