Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Lackey should've challenged Melky on that 3-2 pitch.

Defense is
sick.gif

EL CAPITAN.
pimp.gif

You just knew Melky would score after Lackey made that error.
laugh.gif

Angels won't have another bad defensive game like this again. VERY uncharacteristic of them.

Yea that should be enough to finish them off for tonight, but they did come back on us, so its never OVER. But its not looking good for them right now.

Cano probably has 5 layers on underneath his uniform, I'm sure he didn't even feel it diving into the ground.

What the hell is McCarver talking about Cano thinking he was going to go to 2nd on that diving play. What an idiot.

indifferent.gif
@ the crowd thinking that wasStrike 3. Pay attention.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: NOW Y'ALL CAN CHEER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

CC needs to start the 8th (unless they still doin' that 3 man rotation nonsense).
That's probably why he won't start it. I agree with you though...if it wasn't for that, I'd have him starting the 8th.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What the hell is McCarver talking about Cano thinking he was going to go to 2nd on that diving play. What an idiot.

The playoff announcers are terrible. I wish they would have the regular guys from the season. I would much rather listen to Kay and the rest of the Yes guysthen Buck and McCarver

CC needs to start the 8th (unless they still doin' that 3 man rotation nonsense).

Back
Top Bottom