OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

JD and AIF...are you guys pats fans? should we even bother with a patriots season thread?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the youk Helmet

And DS

I like the Pats because of my father. But my team is the Falcons. I follow them because they are local and they show the Pats every week. But other than that Iwouldnt be in the thread like I am in here. I think you would get much more hate in a Pats thread. Prolly like 3-1 Hate vs productive posts.

Since the Pats are kinda top dogs and the Cowboys and Eagles fans on here seem to like to just go and #@#+ on everyone elses NFL season threads. Plus theresalways game threads since they only play one game a week. I dont know if you gonna need a season thread.

yeah that might be true.

i only know of like 4/5 guys that are for sure pats fans on here, JD, bjm, jbugg, dsk, and inine. other than that, we'd prolly get all the cheater posts
laugh.gif

theres usually gameday threads, so we can just go with those i guess

Did DSK get banned? I haven't seen him in a while. I'm down for a Pats season thread but it could go pretty badly. It might just get filled withPats haters.
laugh.gif

CP,

You must not have heard Steve Phillips this morning. Talking about "Youk had great form on his tackle and I'm glad to see he took on the 20 year oldand showed him what it's like in the big leagues" basically calling this kid a pansy and talking like Youk took him down. I was so mad I had to go onTwitter.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

CP...why don't you go bug Chester or something
laugh.gif

nah i mean it'll be fun with the phins and jets fans and the bills fan coming in to talk smack. i dunno. we can think about it for a bit.

EDIT: not even worried about the giants fans...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Hell the Red Sox post is getting Pats haters (CP), you guys should prolly stay away from that one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me. Hater?
roll.gif

Look man, maybe you new here or somethin, but me putting a "No' on a Pats thread idea is me totally tellin jokes wtih Deadset, a funny little nothin. I'm as far from a Pats hater as you'll find. I happen to think the world of the Pats even a a rival fan. But nobody, and I do mean NOBODY is safefrom me tellin jokes. Nothin more, nothin less. If I see a mark, I take him down, word to Rounders.
laugh.gif

Deadset, I ain't tryna hang out with Ches, dude is a straight up stalker, huntin me down in threads, puttin me in his sig, it's creepy. So I'mtryna find new threads where he won't come into. So far so good......

Originally Posted by Proshares

Spoiler [+]
That's because the Giants aren't going anywhere this year.
Spoiler [+]
Your'e a Cowboys fan.... LOL....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Well you're in North Carolina. Ultimate L
laugh.gif

Going to be a fun season, I can tell already.

CP acting like Chester won't log in, look at his profile and find out where he's hiding
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
tony_romo_crying_after_fumble_feature.jpg

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
#$%@, you win this one...

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
#$%@, you win this one...
Spoiler [+]
2302132580015826878Geklnf_ph.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Hell the Red Sox post is getting Pats haters (CP), you guys should prolly stay away from that one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me. Hater?
roll.gif

Look man, maybe you new here or somethin, but me putting a "No' on a Pats thread idea is me totally tellin jokes wtih Deadset, a funny little nothin. I'm as far from a Pats hater as you'll find. I happen to think the world of the Pats even a a rival fan. But nobody, and I do mean NOBODY is safe from me tellin jokes. Nothin more, nothin less. If I see a mark, I take him down, word to Rounders.
laugh.gif

Deadset, I ain't tryna hang out with Ches, dude is a straight up stalker, huntin me down in threads, puttin me in his sig, it's creepy. So I'm tryna find new threads where he won't come into. So far so good......

Ok my bad I guess. Guess ill just back out slowly.

I dont keep up on the football beef on this site so i guess I was lost on that one

[h2]Youkilis, Porcello appeal suspensions[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Boston Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis and Detroit Tigers pitcher Rick Porcello were suspended for five games each Wednesday and fined by Major League Baseball for their roles in a benches-clearing confrontation.

The pair asked the players' union to appeal the penalties, which will be held off pending completion of the process.

MLB vice president Bob Watson cited Youkilis for charging the mound, throwing his helmet at Porcello and inciting Tuesday night's hostilities. Watson penalized Porcello for intentionally throwing pitches at Victor Martinez in the first inning and Youkilis in the second.

In addition, Detroit pitched Edwin Jackson was fined for what Watson said were aggressive actions.

Players from benches and bullpens went onto the field at Fenway Park and Youkilis tackled Porcello, but no punches were thrown. Youkilis and Porcello were ejected.

Tempers had been escalating since Monday night, when Miguel Cabrera was hit in the top of the fourth and Youkilis was plunked in the bottom half; Detroit's Brandon Inge was hit in the eighth.

On Tuesday, Cabrera was hit in the left hand in the top of the first by Junichi Tazawa. When Porcello threw an inside pitch to Martinez in the bottom, he took a few menacing steps toward the mound before returning to the batter's box.

Youkilis led off the second inning and was hit in the back with the first pitch. He dropped his bat and ran toward Porcello, missing the pitcher with his batting helmet.

Boston, trailing 3-0 at the time, tied the score later in the inning on Jason Bay's three-run homer off Chris Lambert and went on to win 7-5.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

Back
Top Bottom