OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Lowell again
eek.gif

dude youk overreacts so much...it pisses me off sometimes. no wonder my dude manny threw one at him

and mikey lowell again
pimp.gif

the offense has found itself a little

RP looked like he wanted nothing to do w. that gorilla....but ended up turning the tables on him
roll.gif

He was throwing his hands up like "What did I do?????"
roll.gif

Youk is wound a little tight.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
good look on the vid

youk...def. the first guy on the current squad id test for roids...hes got serious rage
laugh.gif

I was with my friend and as soon as we saw it, he wrote on Porcello's Wall on FB.

Porcello looked like he was about to run out, but then said, +$$# this, and dropped him.

Hey, I liked Youk's approach. None of that ballerina !+%& until the benches clear and the batter and pitcher make zero contact.

The execution? Ehh...
laugh.gif

LOL at the fight. But you gotta get in a helmet throw even tho it is kinda a *$#%+ move. chances are your arent gonna get a good punch in before the pig pile.So might as well hit him with your helmet and maybe catch him with a right or something when he goes to block it.

And Mike Lowell where has that been all *!*@@$% season. Cant hate tho, we needed it now more than any other time this season. Plus Texas Lost. And hopefullythe Angels can take care of business its tied in the 8th right now. I hate that we are going to have to scoreboard watch now. But if we take care of our !%%!we should be fine.

Edit: Damn the Angels just BLEW it open. 6-0 top of the 9th. Tampa's only got 3 outs left

Too much sand in Youk's vagina I guess. The helmet? Come on, I thought you were a tough guy
laugh.gif

Porcello put him on his back, that shocked the hell out of me.

A lot of players have been getting hit recently. Not sure if its just cuz its the end of the season and things are starting to get chippy or if teams reallyhave beef with eachother. But I know watching our games and Yankee games people are getting hit all over the place. Either way glad to see some fight outtathese guys. Even tho it didnt turn out to be like the fight against Tampa.

hopefully he got all that out of his system, we dont need him getting suspended in september. i get the whole intensity thing, but damn. relax. have a coke anda smile for chrissake. he's gonna give himself a heart attack being so wound up all the time. he's lucky he's good, otherwise he'd be the mosthated person on the sox
laugh.gif

When I first heard about it I thought Youk flipped out for no reason, but they clearly threw at Victor intentionally but missed, and then the first pitch toYouk nailed him.

And why did they want to retaliate for hitting Cabrera in the hands on a pitch that was a few inches off the plate?

Cranky old Jim Leyland
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

he's definitely been waiting to charge. the last two times before that he's been hit, you could kinda see him thinking about it. i guess it was a goodtime to do it, given we were down early. but damn...porcello really made him look bad. and the helmet throw, that's just weak sauce. it was funny tho
laugh.gif

I didn't want to start a thread, but God damn, ESPN needs to be shot. How the @#$% they gonna have a Red Sox brawl and have Peter Gammons sit there openforum to discuss it?
indifferent.gif

I don't care one way or another about the fight, it's august, it's heating up, playoffs gettin near, teams are gonna get cranky, but bring inANYBODY but Peter to discuss the situation. That's just flat out arrogance by ESPN and just another thing for me to yell and whine about when I talk aboutthat douche bag company.
laugh.gif

Ok, as you were gentleman......

Originally Posted by CP1708

I didn't want to start a thread, but God damn, ESPN needs to be shot. How the @#$% they gonna have a Red Sox brawl and have Peter Gammons sit there open forum to discuss it?
indifferent.gif

I don't care one way or another about the fight, it's august, it's heating up, playoffs gettin near, teams are gonna get cranky, but bring in ANYBODY but Peter to discuss the situation. That's just flat out arrogance by ESPN and just another thing for me to yell and whine about when I talk about that douche bag company.
laugh.gif

Ok, as you were gentleman......

Should've had Bill Simmons on the phone too.
wink.gif

I think Peter has something in his contract that says if ESPN has to report something about the Sox he is obligated to cover it. I swear Ive never seen a Soxstory on ESPN without Peter behind the mic.

Of course ESPN comes to Youk's defense.

Josh Elliott saying it was a "mutual tackle."

Sage Steele during a ESPN update mentioned that Youkilis tackled Porcello,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom