OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

O and who cars what Pap has to say right now. When he no longer forces me to have a my finger on the life alert button incase I collapse from a heart attack, then he can talk but until then just shut up and pitch, realtalk.
i'm sayin'...nothing wrong with another pretty decent closer in your pen. hopefully it gets pap to focus

and funny story...my friend goes to school in worcester. his friend, this chick, apparently smoked up with josh beckett in a limo. so she tells my friend aboutthat, hes like, "no way i dont believe you." she's like, "seriously, i did. he gave me his number. i'll call him and put it on speakerso you can hear." so she calls beckett up and beckett is like, "who the +*!# is this? why are you calling me you dumb $@!!," and then in thebackground you hear josh yell, "damn manny, all these skanks keep calling and acting like i plan on seeing them again..."

that's pretty much what i expect of him, redneck #@@+$+$
laugh.gif

and funny story...my friend goes to school in worcester. his friend, this chick, apparently smoked up with josh beckett in a limo. so she tells my friend about that, hes like, "no way i dont believe you." she's like, "seriously, i did. he gave me his number. i'll call him and put it on speaker so you can hear." so she calls beckett up and beckett is like, "who the +*!# is this? why are you calling me you dumb $@!!," and then in the background you hear josh yell, "damn manny, all these skanks keep calling and acting like i plan on seeing them again..."

that's pretty much what i expect of him, redneck #@@+$+$
laugh.gif

Yup, sounds like him.
laugh.gif

My parents saw Beckett at Abe and Louie's in Boston last month and when they were leaving they saw Josh outside waiting for a ride. My dad wished him luckwith the rest of the season and Beckett didn't even respond. Not even a simple thanks or anything, he just kind of grunted and rolled his eyes. Like...itwasn't like he was interrupted during his meal or anything, he was standing on the sidewalk waiting for his ride and he just felt like pretending my dadwasn't even there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i remember seeing him on chappelle show right after the marlins beat the yanks in 03, dude didn't laugh at nothing dave was saying
laugh.gif

he was hanging with dontrell and look like he'd rather be at a kenny rogers concert ......

Yeah, that's Simmons. Also,
eek.gif
roll.gif
at these quotes from Pap and Manny:

"We're excited to have him and hopefully he can help us to win a championship," Papelbon said. "I've watched him through the years. The biggest thing is, he pitches with heart. I love guys like that. I love guys that go out there and wear their heart on their sleeves."
"Not many pitchers throw near 100 (mph) from the left side," Delcarmen said. "Hopefully he's healthy and I know he can help us. As long as he's healthy and can contribute, I think it's great."

They changed their tune REAL fast.
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOW. Pap went from who is this guy, to Ive watched him through the years, in less than a week. Enough !!%%#%+$%%* for the media let just get thesewins. Im still not sold on we cant win the division. But thats something for another day. But bottom line is we gotta win games. Because when the playoff starteveryone is 0-0.

Supposedly Curt Schilling was on WEEI talking trash about Wagner, basically saying he wasn't a pitcher who could thrive under pressure.

Mike Francesa earlier also called Wagner out for his inability to get crucial outs in high-pressure situations.

BTW was Chris Carter a decent pick-up for the Mets?

Great win. Good job not losing control when they tied the game. And Vic is quickly becoming my favorite player on the team. The man is a beast.

And secondly what is good with peoples avys? People gettin YUKUed tonight

And the last thing before I call it a night. With the Rotation coming back strong, and the bats starting to come around on a nightly basis. I am not ready togive up the division just yet. All im sayin is the Yankees better not get too complacent up top right now. We aint dead yet.

Back
Top Bottom