OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

waits for jaysfordays to come posting in here after he cleans up the semen on his pants from exploding after the nationals win.

My observations from the game tonight:

-emptiest I've seen the ravine in the 5 games I've been to so far...could be a combination of Manny being out and the Nationals being a wack +%# team,but I've never seen the concession lines so short for the entire game

-the vibe of the crowd was just off...they were there in the 1st when we put up 6 runs and in the 8th/9th when we had the tying runs on but aside from that noenergy for the team to feed off of

-Wolfe only gave up 1 run but he ran his pitch count way too high, would've liked to see him go another inning instead of going to the bullpen and lettingthem blow the game
smh.gif

-the one positive was it seemed like a lot of "fans" aka the people who come to get drunk, yell insults and start fights were absent...anycorrelation with no Manny? probably the only positive to the night

Originally Posted by jpap348

-the one positive was it seemed like a lot of "fans" aka the people who come to get drunk, yell insults and start fights were absent...any correlation with no Manny? probably the only positive to the night
and THAT is what I look forward to

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

she looks like a little girl and has a little girl body

PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hideous +%$ has to have a chance with her in order to pass.

Bonds > Manny

(at cheating)

damn they reset your post count quick now. use to be u have to wait till the morning to start posting again

anyways i hook yall up with ummmmmmmmmmmmm ya
laugh.gif

but looks like a photoshop if u ask me

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by jpap348

-the one positive was it seemed like a lot of "fans" aka the people who come to get drunk, yell insults and start fights were absent...any correlation with no Manny? probably the only positive to the night
and THAT is what I look forward to

thats how it was for me too this week but i just attribute it to being a weekday and against opponents no one really cared about. im sure the clowns will beout tomorrow night as usual.
laugh.gif

JPAP youre on point the energy of the crowd was BOOBOO.

dodger stadium needs to do a better job in playing some music or something to hype the crowd up.

when manny goes up to bat, the wholeeeeeee place would stand up and cheer - without him no fans stand up and cheer for a player.

although our bullpen straight +@%@%% up the game, we still were in the game - we had the winning run @ the plate.

i guess these next 49 games, we should act as if manny is injured.

& 562 those drunk fans will be there once the giants come into town.

im sick as hell right now and i wont be able to go to the game
frown.gif

(bigmike you a liar, i'd give tisdale the babies)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i guess these next 49 games, we should act as if manny is injured.

and that's what I realized last night. Just like he's on the disabled list.
My dad called me last night right before the game started.
His exact words "Do you even feel like watching a Dodger game right now?"
I instantly thought of Bill Simmons' convos with his dad
laugh.gif

Last night felt like what it felt like it felt like on September 7, 2008. Tom Brady's knee injury. Favorite player on favorite team gone.
Anybody listen to Dan Patrick this morning? They were throwing the idea out of Manny being on the all star ballot.
laugh.gif

That would be awesome.

-J-

So does this mean manny is pretty much a lock to not opt out next year? They were saying on espn how they thought nobody would wanna sign him

Yeah that's one of the things that came to mind when this surfaced. I think it's about as good as ever that dude will pick up that second year option.

I didn't feel like watching the game last night but ended up doing so either way. The Field Level seats have been looking empty for about the last week orso but last night was bad. I wonder what the "paid" attendance was.

Bills up tonight.. let's get #7.

"If he was using steroids, he will be off the stuff by then. His swing will change. His coordination will suffer"

This guy Plaschke is a straight hater
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Yeah that's one of the things that came to mind when this surfaced. I think it's about as good as ever that dude will pick up that second year option.

I didn't feel like watching the game last night but ended up doing so either way. The Field Level seats have been looking empty for about the last week or so but last night was bad. I wonder what the "paid" attendance was.

Bills up tonight.. let's get #7.

Field seats in general have been pretty empty this season. I haven't see so many empty seats in a long tme. But people don't money 2 drop $60+ perticket. All the ticket agencies/re-sellers must be hurting right now too

got tickets for tonights game resever level 31 bucks.

home girl talking about she going to rock her giants shirt and dodger hat
sick.gif
tired.gif
told her when she catch a beat down we ant helping her

Back
Top Bottom