OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by sinser13

dre left like 7 dudes on base
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Dre is 5 for his last 43.

I thought he was back?
mad.gif
it's gonna take him as long as it took him to get used to hitting without manny to adjust. So Ethiers ETA again will be mid August
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We lose when the Giants lose, We win when they win. We lose when they win. Dudes need to capitalize on days like this
Ya'll are worried about us?

That's cute.

Oh, I'm sorry, I took a wrong turn and ended up in the special ed class.

Sorry fellas, won't happen again.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

We lose when the Giants lose, We win when they win. We lose when they win. Dudes need to capitalize on days like this
Ya'll are worried about us?

That's cute.
I hate to say it, but I agree.
laugh.gif

We are not the ones that need to capitalize, the team that needs to capitalize is the Giants. We still have the biggest division lead in baseball.

As long as we continue to winning each series we play in, that is good. I'm not even looking at the Giants, as long as we keep winning.

That being said, we gave this game away. Too many missed opportunities, too many men left on base.

Here's tonight's lineup:

Furcal, SS

Ethier, RF

Manny, LF

Blake, 3B

Loney, 1B

Martin, C

Hudson, 2B

Kemp, CF

Wolf, P
[h2]Whatever it takes: Wolf changes numbers[/h2]
By Vincent Bonsignore on July 9, 2009 12:15 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) |

Randy Wolf has switched his uniform number to #43 as he seeks to improve his record to 4-3. Wolf wore #43 while with the Phillies before being issued #41 at his introductory news conference when he signed with the Dodgers. By Spring Training, he was #52 for his first season with Los Angeles. Last season, he wore #25 with the Padres and #39 with the Astros before starting this year as #21. .

Wolf has logged 12 no decisions in 18 games this season. Of the 32 big league pitchers with an ERA below 3.50, Wolf, Carlos Zambrano, Cliff Lee, and Doug Davis are the only ones with less than five wins.
Um, OK.

why wont torre just put ethier batting third and manny fourth? i dont like Odog batting seventh, but will see if this lineup will work.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

I dont ever mean to come in here and cause trouble......but if Dodger fans are going to claim 6 World Championships, then you CANT say we have zero. Period.

By the way, you Dodger fans should be just as pissed as I am about Victorino winning this vote. Kemp deserves it more too.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

I dont ever mean to come in here and cause trouble......but if Dodger fans are going to claim 6 World Championships, then you CANT say we have zero. Period.

By the way, you Dodger fans should be just as pissed as I am about Victorino winning this vote. Kemp deserves it more too.
laugh.gif
we've been pissed at victorino since last year.

Alright, rubber match. Not going for the sweep tonight is such a failure to me.

I'm with you sin, I think o-dog asked joe to drop him down.

Maybe ethier sees more fastballs in the 2-hole althought id like to see him at the 3.

Livan is all about breaking balls, and hitting his spots.

Let's get it.

Back
Top Bottom