OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Oh, I'm sorry, I took a wrong turn and ended up in the special ed class.

Sorry fellas, won't happen again.
smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

I dont ever mean to come in here and cause trouble......but if Dodger fans are going to claim 6 World Championships, then you CANT say we have zero. Period.

By the way, you Dodger fans should be just as pissed as I am about Victorino winning this vote. Kemp deserves it more too.
I'm not claiming SHHH., if a certain Giants fan is coming into a DODGERS threadtrolling their #^%#$ off, then we can respond accordingly.

So Please Fall Back.
Seriously, it's not like I went into the Giants thread and claimed anything.

When was the last time you saw one of us starting shh, it's always the Giants fans who come in here.

Kemp's baserunnin blunders continue
mad.gif

Lyons was on point with ESPN milking votes for victorino.

So Wolf's gonna change his number everytime his record changes? Haahaha..

I was tripping out - turned on the game and saw 43 and thought we had brought someone up or traded for someone.

Good start to the game so far.

smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

I dont ever mean to come in here and cause trouble......but if Dodger fans are going to claim 6 World Championships, then you CANT say we have zero. Period.

By the way, you Dodger fans should be just as pissed as I am about Victorino winning this vote. Kemp deserves it more too.
I'm not claiming SHHH., if a certain Giants fan is coming into a DODGERS thread trolling their #^%#$ off, then we can respond accordingly.

So Please Fall Back.

When was the last time you saw one of us starting shh, it's always the Giants fans DR.715 who comes in here.

DR.715 post more here than the Giants thread and don't get his views mistaken with any other Giants fans.

Originally Posted by LB510

DR.715 post more here than the Giants thread and don't get his views mistaken with any other Giants fans.
That is very true
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Sheff's route to that ball.

Furcal is back and I hope he's here to stay
smokin.gif

I can vouch for 510, this lame 715 hardly posts in their thread. Saw him there for the first time a few days back.

Doggies though
smokin.gif

#@$% VICTORINO

smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

I'm not claiming SHHH., if a certain Giants fan is coming into a DODGERS thread trolling their #^%#$ off, then we can respond accordingly.

So Please Fall Back.

When was the last time you saw one of us starting shh, it's always the Giants fans who come in here.

Do you want me to apologize for posting in here? Because I wont. I have NEVER ONCE come in here and started talking trash, so YOU need to fall back. If youtook what I said as trolling, thats on YOU. I have never been anything but respectful when posting in your thread. So get off me. If Dodger fans have a problemwith me posting in here, I will stop. If YOU have a problem with me posting in here, I could care less.

smile.gif

2qnzhbo.jpg

So Please Fall Back.

Do you want me to apologize for posting in here? Because I wont. I have NEVER ONCE come in here and started talking trash, so YOU need to fall back. If you took what I said as trolling, thats on YOU. I have never been anything but respectful when posting in your thread. So get off me. If Dodger fans have a problem with me posting in here, I will stop. If YOU have a problem with me posting in here, I could care less.

Dude has no clue leave it at that post where you want

[h3]Kuo takes aim at yet another comeback[/h3]After fourth elbow operation, lefty begins rehab stint

By Ken Gurnick / MLB.com

07/09/09 7:00 PM ET

NEW YORK -- Hong-Chih Kuo, whose future has been in serious doubt since he was put on the disabled list April 30 with another in an endless series of elbow injuries, was scheduled to make his first Triple-A rehab appearance Thursday night.

The Dodgers aren't counting on Kuo returning, but with the recent elbow injury to workhorse rookie Ronald Belisario, it sure would be nice if he did.

"I call him the cockroach, because you can't kill him," joked trainer Stan Conte, who said there is no handbook on dealing with Kuo and a left elbow that has undergone four operations, two of them being Tommy John reconstructions.

Yet, Kuo keeps coming back. And since being sent to Arizona to recover, last year's MLB.com Setup Man of the Year seems to have done it better than anybody expected.

Kuo made several extended spring training appearances and three one-inning appearances in Arizona League Rookie Level games. And he came out of each one with no problems, so Conte suggested the promotion to Albuquerque for a tougher test and better read on how close he is to being ready.

"We need to move him up to a higher level and see what happens," he said.

Conte won't speculate on when, or if, Kuo makes it back to the Major Leagues.

"He's incredibly unpredictable," he said. "He is a unique guy with all he's been through. I've taken this day to day, one week at a time. He's a definitive maybe.

"They can ask me if he'll come back, I don't know. If he'll be able to pitch back-to-back, I don't know. If he can pitch every other day, I don't know. You talk to him and he always says he's OK. But you never really know.

Belisario seemed to escape serious injury when his elbow came up tight this week, but he still figures to miss a minimum of a month. He will meet the club in Milwaukee for the weekend to be re-examined and discuss a recovery program for the All-Star break.

It's not looking good for ya boy PMAC.

Back
Top Bottom