OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

The Boys are on an offensive tear today, and Wolf is just simply DEALING
pimp.gif

This better spark us up for this big homestand.

laugh.gif
I know i'll catch some @$@% for this one, but i'm not a fan of carne asada. Throw some godornices on the grill and i'm there. Throw somechorizo or hot dogs and char the hell out of em , i'll put it on a tortilla and some of the hottest salsa you got on deck and i'm good to go
smokin.gif

EDIT:Reason i'm not a fan of carne asada is because that's all we ate growing up. Carne asada, carne con chile, carne con papa, carne carne carne... Tome it's like Pizza, i'm not a fan of it -- only crave it every blue moon

A Mexican that don't eat carne asada? That would like my black #!! not eating fired chicken you should be banned from your race smfh

Lol

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
I know i'll catch some @$@% for this one, but i'm not a fan of carne asada.
smh.gif
562 is losing plenty of cool points in my book, first you go organic on us, now you're bashing carne asada
mad.gif

and a
smh.gif
goes to IYN too.

btw, I just had some dude on craigslist pick up this TV stand I was selling ... and we were waiting for his girlfriend to come and haul it in her truck - andall I have to say is how the %%%! did he pull that piece of %$%
laugh.gif

I'm bout to text that dude up and ask for her # or is that rude?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

chuy is going to kick your ##+ if you do son.

i will hand deliver your coupon if you stop crying about it doggy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

i will hand deliver your coupon if you stop crying about it doggy
laugh.gif

I was hoping to see all my kuyas (bros) and atehs (sis) up in the My Town section chomping up on the BBQs on a stick.

A Mexican* that don't eat carne asada? That would like my black #!! not eating fired chicken you should be banned from your race smfh
ElSalvador.gif

+

pupusas.jpg

= 562

I'm just going to accept the fact that Russell is now a defensive catcher,
laugh.gif

I wouldn't trade Russ.

Souplantation is great too, I just don't know why the have to call it a plantation?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

So who in here was saying they wouldn't trade Martin in a packag for Roy?
I still wouldn't trade Russ. He has come along nicely, defensively.

At the plate, he has been streaky. If it holds, he will have a solid September,
laugh.gif

Monthly Batting Average...

April .205
May .330
June .190
sick.gif
sick.gif

July .317
August .244

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

A Mexican* that don't eat carne asada? That would like my black #!! not eating fired chicken you should be banned from your race smfh
ElSalvador.gif

+

pupusas.jpg

= 562

laugh.gif

you can have the Asada, toss some tripas on that grill and crisp em up real nice for me though
pimp.gif

This series will be very different than the last time the Cards and Dodgers met. Even though the Cards are sending Carpenter to the mound tonight, the Dodgersare sending a pitcher to the mound the Cards haven't seen yet. When that happens, guarantee loss for the Redbirds. Tomorrow we send Boggs to faceBillingsley, another loss for the Cards. Wednesday would have been our best chance if we weren't facing Kershaw. He owns the Cardinals and we were lucky toget a victory the last time we faced him (only because we got to see your closer). I see the Dodgers coming out of their slump against us
smh.gif
hopefully nobodyin our division gains ground on us.

istockphoto_1361517-blurred-effect-of-disgruntled-man-using-hands-to-cover-ears.jpg

everything in your post FB, got me covering my ears
laugh.gif

I'll wait to see it with my own eyes. I'm hating this squad rightnow, making me nauseous

Yeahhh I'll pray they dont add a job to our route last minute and I get back to base on time @430. Go home take a shower, on the road @530. Pull up beforefirst pitch if it's as insane as Mannys
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom