OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Loretta is clutch, stop hating on the fossil.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Mark Loretta is slugging under .300 on the season. Like I sad, awful. 6 XBH in 162 AB. Where the $#%! did you get solid from?

Loretta is a bench player, he's been a solid contributor for us when he's been called upon.

Solid just like Juan Castro and solid like Brad Ausmus.
Loretta has been by far the worst player on the team this year.

Ausmus and Castro have been decent, but they both have OPSs above .700

Loretta is struggling to keep his OBP above .300. Not his batting average, but his OBP. And that's with a pretty damn good walk rate.

I mean, people in this thread listen to you BN. You can't just misinform everyone. It's my job to provide stats and play devil's advocate
happy.gif

roll.gif
Wow the guy from the D-Backs totally destroyed that plane. I would be salty as hell if that was me, I paid good money for that plane.

I +*%%*%# am sick and tired of J Martina trying to hit moonshots when they can't even make it out the damn infield.

STOP IT!

Lo Duca up in this place
smh.gif
smh.gif

562 where do you get your links from now? that one site you told me about a while ago stopped posting baseball links. smh

Damn seriously? I wouldn't even know dude, I just use that one for the futbol stuff and an NTer gave it to me. I'm sure they're out there, I justdon't know where exactly to look

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I mean, people in this thread listen to you BN. You can't just misinform everyone. It's my job to provide stats and play devil's advocate
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Most of the time my bluntness and sarcasm annoys you, and its funnywhen I sway away from the typical cookie cutter response.

We gotta bring the banter every season, it just wouldn't be the same.

Btw, no one listens to me here - I usually just talk to myself.

Padilla didn't get the WIN in this one huh?
ohwell.gif

Big ups to Ethier on that catch.

You guys think Kemp will reach 30/30?

Sidenote: Anyone been to the Greek Theatre, what should I expect and such?

ethier saved the day. good win i guess.

greek theater is cool. im not sure what else to say. outdoor venue. good sound. lots of trees. park on some dirt/grass field. last year when i went they had anarea for people with wamu cards with a full bar and different food. wamu doesnt exist anymore so im not sure if its still around.

Back
Top Bottom