OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by socluis90

Bill Russell is at my job. Gonna try to get an autograph. His WS ring is dope.
What do you do?

work at a country club. Dude hooked it up with a legit picture since i gave him a quick print out I got from the office. Whoever wants the print out can haveit since he signed both. I'll keep the legit one since it has my name. PM me if someone wants it free. Nothing too special but nice to have I guess if youra dodger fan.

What do you do?

work at a country club. Dude hooked it up with a legit picture since i gave him a quick print out I got from the office. Whoever wants the print out can have it since he signed both. I'll keep the legit one since it has my name. PM me if someone wants it free. Nothing too special but nice to have I guess if your a dodger fan.

I swear I sat here for 5 minutes:
a) Trying to figure out why Bill Russell has a World Series ring
b) What Bill Russell has to do with being a Dodger fan.

Got it now.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

What do you do?

work at a country club. Dude hooked it up with a legit picture since i gave him a quick print out I got from the office. Whoever wants the print out can have it since he signed both. I'll keep the legit one since it has my name. PM me if someone wants it free. Nothing too special but nice to have I guess if your a dodger fan.

I swear I sat here for 5 minutes:
a) Trying to figure out why Bill Russell has a World Series ring
b) What Bill Russell has to do with being a Dodger fan.

Got it now.

laugh.gif

Part of the best infield ever
Cey, Russell, Lopes, and Garvey
pimp.gif

dodgers.jpg

Bill Russell is a cool dude.

Back when he was manager his wife worked with my Godfather and he'd always give him tickets to take me to DS.

Tonight's Lineup:

Furcal SS
Kemp CF
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Blake 3B
Loney 1B
Belliard 2B
Martin C
Garland P

Torre been giving Belliard a lot of playing time, and at bats.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by sinser13

it means nothing if we lose
ohwell.gif
What part of 79-55 makes this kind of comment worthwhile?
laugh.gif
damn i guess its obvious, the whole first amendment getsthrown out the window with you.

let the man speak the truth - what is he saying that isn't valid?

if we lose and the rockies lost it means nothing, we gain no ground.

we can look at our record all night long, it won't help us gain a game on them.

sidenote:
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ me not knowin the blueprint 3 was out

I'm with you there sinser, the lead is not safe, not with SD coming in over the weekend. You know SD is always pesky.

I'm with you there sinser, the lead is not safe, not with SD coming in over the weekend. You know SD is always pesky.
eckstein.jpg

lil' munchin is a pesky one
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
this team is good, but there playing like crap right now.
Not totally true.

The pitching staff is doing better than anyone in their wildest dreams could have imagined. We're second in runs allowed in the Majors.

Sure, if Manny continues to play like trash and the trio of Loney/Furcal/Martin doesn't pick up some slack then we'll most likely have a lot of troublein the playoffs.

Now, seeing that every team has issues, and that ours is the fact that half of our lineup is going through an extended slump right now, I think we could havemuch bigger issues.

I mean, it's not like we didn't have two HUGE road series' last month where a series sweep or loss would've really hurt and we went out and wonboth series.

If you want to continue to fear for the worst, carry on. I'm done trying to convince people that having those fears is going to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING inregards to what happens on the field.

The part when you said "you're done trying to convince us our fears have nothing to do with what happens on the field"

I think that's pretty obvious, yet you keep wasting your breath trying to sway our opinion.

I'm tellin you man, fans voice their fears / rants / tell it how it is because that's pretty much the closest we'll ever get to having any input onthe team whatsoever, so why should we hold our tounge?

At the end of the day, we all bleed dodger blue.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

At the end of the day, we all bleed dodger blue.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm tellin you man, fans voice their fears / rants / tell it how it is because that's pretty much the closest we'll ever get to having any input on the team whatsoever, so why should we hold our tounge?
I'm just trying to change the tone from:

it means nothing if we lose
ohwell.gif

to:
5.5 up on Colorado, 6.5 up on the Giants when we win our 80th game tonight
pimp.gif

It's cool though, when Bills dominates in the playoffs and makes Plaschke's dumb +*% finally shut up then maybe people won't feel the need tovoice their fears complain about everything.

I believe we'll finish up strong heading into the playoffs. but as for the playoffs . . . we"ll just have to wait and see who will we face and thenI'll start worrying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom