OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

whats the world series presale code, someone pm me it please.

i'm superstitous word to ska on here and i've noticed that whenever i cheer against the doyers they win, i've learned this from most of the metdodger games i've gone to in recent years and when i decided to test it out when they played the cardinals in the playoffs by telling everyone thecardinals would either sweep or win it in 4. so i'm going to see if being superstitous pays off. this is my myspace and facebook status currently. i'vebeen getting crap for it but little do they know its part of the plan lol.

the phillies are goin to give it to the doyers tomorrow worse then how some doyer fans get it on a regular basis in the county. lmao

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

good lookin out bro
nerd.gif

fo sho. u get any?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

haha i mkeant your seats bro

Oh haha. I'm sitting in the LF pavillion, as always. I just like the pavillion view cuz the whole game is in front of you. I don't like sitting on theouter loge/field cuz sometimes the angle is a #%+%#

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by socluis90

anybody buy WS tickets today? lol

if yal want my code you can have it. two guaranteed seats...

Boooo!!
got 500 on hold with paypal right now
smh.gif
that was supposed to be used for this but @%#@ it.

i got angel WS tix if it's somehow a freeway series I'm good but I highly doubt that's gonna happen. i just want my money back now from TM.
Damn, as much I love our Dodgers, I'd hold those $500 on my paypal account.
laugh.gif

Tocayo

I got 2 seats for G3 in section 304 row H of the AYCE

didnt let me get reserve, field, loge, or club seats although they were in the same price range -- mustve sold already I guess

I get the funds back if needed, but of course id like it to not have to be credited back to the card and actually get to be used you know?

2 hours to go, lets go !

As for the previous post, if I dont get bored of shouting amongst myself on Twitter during the game, ill join in here...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

yo, you guys wanna chat on the game in here?

maybe it'll bring us good luck
nerd.gif

I don't know if you remember, and SMH at me for forgetting what game it was and versus who, but it was an extra inning game...

We were here chatting all night about the craziest !*%+ that didn't have anything to do with the game, but we where all here that night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Except for BigMike or MrJ I believe.

Damn, I can't remember when that was, but it was hilarious, and they ended up winning on an Ethier walkoff of course.

I'm down to do that tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AYCE seats are coo, but for an important game like that (or even playoffs) I don't like them. I'm more worried about the game than eating, so I'mnot really gettin my moneys worth. When they play the astros or any crappy team, you best believe I'm there. Even taking 11 hot dogs home to havebreakfast/late night snacks for the next 3 days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

AYCE seats are coo, but for an important game like that (or even playoffs) I don't like them. I'm more worried about the game than eating, so I'm not really gettin my moneys worth. When they play the astros or any crappy team, you best believe I'm there. Even taking 11 hot dogs home to have breakfast/late night snacks for the next 3 days
laugh.gif

Dude, I always wondered how this works....

So, you can take as many trips to the concessions as you want?

And, can you order as much crap as you want in 1 trip, any limits??
laugh.gif

Haha true true, I mean I was out there last NLCS for games 3-5. I ate during BP, and stocked up on water bottles. I got my moneys worth for sure , and that wasbefore the first pitch. Im in the seats for sure when the action is up and running

Well most of the time, I can't get there til just before gametime, or else it would be worth it. Yea FB, as many trips as you want. First time I went itfelt kinda weird just walking up and taking whatever the *#%% you wanted 4 hot dogs? Sure. 2 nachos? Yea. Peanuts? Why not. Then gettin 4 drinks cuz they giveyou them small #$$ cups. And slowly stocking up on hot dogs every trip, then by the end of the night you have a good amount of dogs to take home and give 2 urfriends or the fam @ home. Trust me when I say dodger dogs still taste good #$$ *#%% reheated 2 days later!

Back
Top Bottom