OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

A lot of teams are gonna be after Randy Wolf
mad.gif
yup. but wolf wnats to play here i think. didnt he take less money a couple years ago to come to LA?
and if padilla wins tomorrow, i think he's gonna have even more teams look at him too, regardless of his cloudy past

Well, its hard to really tell what these players will do in this economy.

Wolf should be sought out by many clubs, probably most being teams that won't even reach the post season.

It's really on him if he wants to win because this team still is very young and L.A is a fan of wolfie.

The economy ain't the greatest so I wouldn't knock him if he took the best deal out there.

But Padilla, mannn ... his interviews he speaks on how grateful he is that the Dodgers took a chance on him, and I'm hoping we lock him up 2-3 years.

no matter how much a guy "wants to win" or "loves the city"....$$$ talks. ill *##+$% play with the nationals over any team if the money isright. i dont blame em, gotta take care of ur fam first. the "team" doesnt give a #*@* about you 99% of the time. as easy as you come, easy as theycan let you go/trade you

randy wolf is 33. this is probably his last big contract. i wouldnt blame him if he bounced for the cash. i know mccourt isnt gonna be matching any highoffers.

theyre gonna need pitching. the whole starting line up looks to stay intact except for 2nd base (bye bye orlando), unless they resign belliard
i dont know why but i see them going cheap this offseason with the pitching
eyes.gif

I just dont want to see these dudes with mopey %+@ faces today. have some balls, show the fight in you, and play it out. Leave the bleek facial expressions forme to take care of, you gals just go and kick some %+@.

VAMOS DOYERS

Dodger gear is strong here at rio hondo right now, this is it felllasss.

Take cartel curls lead and if anything bean victorino in the ribs just for the hell of it.

pimp.gif

+$+@ yeah, get a nice heater at his throat please, screw the ribs.

Vamos Perico Padilla, unos pericazos antes del juego para consentrarte . Don status, bring it back and win 3 straight.

I dont want to have to do a meetup for a refund, that ##*% just sounds terrible.

show me why youre there to begin with. Stop getting behind in the counts, handle this ##*% and we'll have a date on Friday. Octoberfest at Alpine Villagecan always wait...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Who better than to possibly extend our season than big game Vicente Padilla.
"El Toucan"

Yeah, that's right, I gave him a nick name.
laugh.gif

Toucans are very common in Nicaragua.
If you are gonna do it in spanish then you spell it "tucan"
Oh yeah, ooops.
laugh.gif

All the Dodgers need is a spark, whoever gets hot, no matter if it's tonight's pitcher or a batter, they have to ride off his energy.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by socluis90

anybody buy WS tickets today? lol

if yal want my code you can have it. two guaranteed seats...

Boooo!!
got 500 on hold with paypal right now
smh.gif
that was supposed to be used for this but @%#@ it.

i got angel WS tix if it's somehow a freeway series I'm good but I highly doubt that's gonna happen. i just want my money back now from TM.

what happened to "all we need to do is win 1, and bring it back to LA?"

well here is our chance! and padilla is gonna deal.

what if the pressure is off now? what if the guys have "play the spoiler" in their mind? padilla has been stone cold. we can win 3 in a row.. we didit against the cards.

i aint gonna lie, im a bit excited about today.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Take cartel curls lead and if anything bean victorino in the ribs just for the hell of it.

pimp.gif

After the 11-0 game I was listening to Dodger talk on the radio and a caller called in and said in game 4 Dodger pitches need to hit Ruiz and Victorino.

If you remember correctly thats exactly what did happen in game 4 AND BECAUSE OF THAT WE LOST THE DAMN GAME.

Funny how that worked out.

Originally Posted by socluis90

anybody buy WS tickets today? lol

if yal want my code you can have it. two guaranteed seats...

I copped some yesterday. Chances might be slim, but I know I'd kick myself in the +@$ if they made it and I had to chance to buy tix but didnt

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

MrJ where is game 3 at?

Huh? At dodger stadium. Or do you mean on the TM page? It might be sold out already, so they might not even bother putting it up

Back
Top Bottom