OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Loney
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Here's a reason.

The Giants offense is terrible.

The dodgers pitching is horrible with the exception on Bills, and maybe stultz.The giants have all 5 pitchers that can win each game. Your hitting is anemic right now as well and the giants have scored 30 runs in 4 games.The giants have taken two out of three from the dodgers the past two series, goes to show that hitting doesn't necessarly win you games.
The Dodgers pitching staff has the best ERA in the NL right now, and first in the ML in BAA.

Please define anemic, and then tell me why I should care about the last 4 games when you couldn't name one guy on the roster you think could hit 15 HRs

Your last sentence makes no sense. Hitting doesn't necessarily win you games? Please log off. You can't win a game without scoring. Therefore, youneed to hit to win.

Originally Posted by sinser13

a John you got hook ups on warped tour tickets?

Im trying to get 100 guest passes for all of the tour dates, Ill let you know in the coming week how it turns out.

I take back what I said. These dudes are terrible.

Spent that entire half inning talking about the Giants rotation, Aaron Rowand and Nick Johnson.

Spent that entire half inning talking about the Giants rotation, Aaron Rowand and Nick Johnson.
But im sure if the giants were playing on ESPN and not playing LA and Karros was talking about the Dodgers the whole game itd be fine right?

But im sure if the giants were playing on ESPN and not playing LA and Karros was talking about the Dodgers the whole game itd be fine right?
idk. Go ask in the Giants season thread. I'm sure they care.

Yo PMAC stop feeding the troll.

He's come in here and done nothing but talk pure and utter nonsense - he has talked absolutely ZERO about his "team" the Dbacks, and yet alwaysrun to the aide of the Giants, suspect.

On to the game, Wolf should be able to go deep into the game and save the bullpen.

James Loney finally got a hold of one, although it did look a routine flyball the way it came off his bat.

Orlando Hudson leading the NL in doubles
pimp.gif

Matt Kemp chuggin his way home on that sacrifice bunt
pimp.gif

By the way Andre Ethier the last 6 games, is like 6 for 30
sick.gif

For some reason, the game is not being shown on my ESPN ... its ESPN News anyone else gettng that? Luckily Collins & Lyons are on FSN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

For some reason, the game is not being shown on my ESPN ... its ESPN News anyone else gettng that? Luckily Collins & Lyons are on FSN
pimp.gif

I think its cause the dodgers are local.

idk. Go ask in the Giants season thread. I'm sure they care.
laugh.gif

i swear collins & lyons random convos are hilarrrrious.
laugh.gif

tomorrows matchup bills vs hamels, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom