Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I got a serious trade proposal in my main league tonight. I'm heavily considering it, so I need yalls opinions.

I get: Matt Schaub, Reggie Wayne, and Kevin Smith

I give: Tom Brady, Donald Brown, and Antonio Gates

With the trade my team would be:
QBs: Matt Schaub, Brett Favre
RBs: Marshawn Lynch (IR), Kevin Smith, Fred Jackson, James Davis, Rashard Mendenhall, Cadillac Williams
WRs: Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Chad Ochocinco, Bernard Berrian, Patrick Crayton, Chris Chambers
TE: None on roster. I would have to pick up someone out of: Shockey, Celek, Heap, Vernon Davis, B Scaife, Fasano, or B Pettigrew. (I would probably pick up VDavis + another TE and drop a WR).
K: Ryan Longwell
D/ST: Vikings

What do you guys think. Should I do it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit- Or should I try and counter offer to get Jon Carlson?

Canseco- What do you think ab this trade that was proposed to me? I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet and I'm still trying to decide.

Juicy i think you should pull the trigger...

your getting three quality players for the cost of one, being brady. Dont even worry about the loss of gates, Theres PLENTY of depth at TE this year.

your getting reggie wayne, who is almost a lock for a 1200, 10 td season, and your also getting Kevin Smith who i like ALOT this year, by years end i believehe'll be a top 10 RB fantasy wise.

Now Bradys loss might hurt a little, because no one really knows what the Patriots are capable of doing this year, but in return your getting Matt Schaub, whoif healthy, could have a really Big year .

dont worry about Donald Brown, Addais getting most of the carries in Indy.

Pull the trigger my man, the trade will def. balance out your team alot more, IF YOU DECIDE TO TRADE, DO NOT FORGET TO PICK UP SHOCKEY IN FREE AGENCY.

I've already picked up Shockey in free agency.

I think I'm about to accept it. What second TE should I pick up Celek/Scaife/V. Davis?

Hmm...

Who to start...

Schaub vs NYJ

or

Palmer vs Denver

I really wanna go Palmer but i feel like he'll aggrivate that ankle sprain and ill be +@%#$@.

What yall think

EDIT:

Marshall or Cotchery? Who knows whats good with Marshall for tomorroow?... last i heard McDaniels was sayin he had a great week of practice and was ready togo but who knows... worth the risk?

Just made this 12 man league. Trying to fill it up before draft time. Draft will be at 8 am PST. Competitive players welcome!

NFL Champions League (ID# 959338)

screenshot20090912at818.png

What should be the call with Anquan Boldin tomorrow? Listed as questionable....but I hear he'll most likely play.

I have him, should he still get the start for tomorrow??

Originally Posted by Cyppytang

should i drop larry johnson for mcfadden?

my other rbs are mjd, mccoy and p. thomas
I've actually got LJ as well, and I'm not ready to think he's done for... I'm giving him a couple of games to see where he goes. Ironically, I have McFadden as well, along with 4 other RB's...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

What should be the call with Anquan Boldin tomorrow? Listed as questionable....but I hear he'll most likely play.

I have him, should he still get the start for tomorrow??

I am in the same boat. Ima wait to see what I hear 2morrow. If he is not gonna play Ima start Josh morgan and keep my fingers crossed.

quick who should i put in the flex? D-Mac, Derrick Ward, Earl Bennet, Holt, or Ginn and for my TE Cooley or Shianoe?

Should I start LJ or Sproles? LJ goes up against a tough Ravens D and Sprolles goes up against OAK but won't get as many carries

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

Should I start LJ or Sproles? LJ goes up against a tough Ravens D and Sprolles goes up against OAK but won't get as many carries
I would start LJ just for the starting factor.

Should I start Josh Morgan or Chris Henry today as my WR3?
And should I drop Ted Ginn Jr. for Carnell Williams?

Originally Posted by Shooter116

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

I would start LJ just for the starting factor.

Should I start Josh Morgan or Chris Henry today as my WR3?
And should I drop Ted Ginn Jr. for Carnell Williams?

Go with Morgan he is the Number 1 WR in SF

Back
Top Bottom