Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

jpzx

Supporter
Now that training camp has started, and many people have already began drafting, this thread is a necessity.

Discuss trades, starters, or any other Fantasy Football related topic.

By the way, Yahoo now has free stat-tracker so it is now in my opinion the best Fantasy Football site on the net. That was the one thing holding them back. Ifanyone wants advice on where to play I'd say there.

*If you have questions on anything Fantasy Football related post them here. I know I and many other people would be willing to help.

Im down for a NT league
nerd.gif

There's one "Real" League a year where all the elites are in...I was invited to the 1st one they held (It's held by Nowitness I think) butwhen they put money on the line, I said no thanks lol.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Im down for a NT league
nerd.gif
cosign
pimp.gif

Same here. I've never played the Yahoo FF and barely payed attention in ESPN but actually looking forward to it this year. How does Yahoo scoredifferently from ESPN?

kind of want to do a keeper league...been meaning to join one where people don't fall off next year or the year after

kind of want to do a keeper league...been meaning to join one where people don't fall off next year or the year after
I would do that if there's no $ involved, because I usually suck in FF
laugh.gif
PS: I only roll with Yahoo! too...Hate other sites.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
word. if we can get like 8-10 people, im down. i'd be willing to put it together and stuff too if that helps get some more people interested
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm down for that. Let's do it.

laugh.gif
word. if we can get like 8-10 people, im down. i'd be willing to put it together and stuff too if that helps get some more people interested
nerd.gif
Count me in...

Hmm...that's 4 right there...you are on too something Deadset...but make sure the rest are legit people who are always on this forum...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

DeadSet...Count me in if we get enough people.
you got it

so far for a keeper, we got:
651akathepaul
thegift23
deadsetace
mrfizzywomack

proshares, not sure if you wanna just give a normal league a shot first, or if you wanna jump into a keeper league, but lemme know

^ yeah

we should decide how we want to do it. just a normal draft to start, or have it like we pick two teams and take 3 guys from each team as keepers for year 1.i've seen some pretty creative versions of starting keeper leagues.

so far for a keeper, we got:
651akathepaul
thegift23
deadsetace
mrfizzywomack
proshares
KLJ
retroballer (?) not sure if you meant a regular one or a keeper

Back
Top Bottom