96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Who should I start as my #3 WR?

Ted Ginn Jr. VS Indy
Josh Morgan VS Seattle
Mushin Muhammad @ Atlanta

Any help is appreciated
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif
Its between ted ginn and josh morgan, muhammad is out of the question right now with delhomme running that offense. If ted gin gets loose andpennington actually throws one deep to him, he could have a big day since bob sanders is still hurt. I don't think seatles pass rush is that greatconsidering they played the rams, so shaun hill should have time to get the ball to josh morgan.

If I was you though, I would take the gamble on Ted Ginn. He's a threat to break off a big play every time he gets the ball is his hands. It'sPennington and Pat white that are holding his potential back.

Look on waivers though too, I like nate burelson a lot if he's still there or patrick crayton.

Need some help

Im really worried about Steven Jackson should I try and deal him....?

What can I expect back and what should I go after

QB-Rodgers
RB-Marshawn Lynch/Fred Jackson
RB-Steven Jackson
WR-Wayne
WR-Housh
WR-Moore
TE-Olsen
DST-Dallas

Looking to swap one of my RB's for one of his WR's...

I've got: Matt Forte, Chris Johnson (Bench = Marion Barber, Marshawn Lynch, Darren Sproles *we use return yardage*)
He's got: Larry Fitz, Randy Moss, Megatron

My league already vetoed Barber for Megatron... I'm strong at RB and my WR's are SUPER WEAK (Welker, Holmes, Berrian, Cotchery). Would Johnson for Mossget vetoed, also? What about Forte for Fitz?

I sat Andre over Boldin a coupe times last year during the fantasy playoffs and it killed me

He had a big game last year vs the titans

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Question for Josh Morgan owners.

Why did you guys pick him up?
laugh.gif

& I'm a niner fan.

If Boldin would have sat out I would have started him lol Dropping him no doubt

Originally Posted by parada45

Oh yea the dude who is gonna drop Wells is gonna regret that move

I don't get the Beanie Wells hype

There going to pass a ton and no matter what, he'll split with Hightower. Bradshawn has more potential because Jacobs gets hurt

I just got this trade....

I give up Steve Smith, Car WR....and get Chris Henry, Cin WR and
TE Greg Olsen, Chi.

I have Ocho starting and Palmer as my 2nd string QB. Cutler is my starting QB and Antonio Gates is my starting TE.

Any input?

Kinda weird, but should I give up Greg Olsen (Chi/TE) for either Patrick Crayton (Dal/WR) or Ben Watson (NE/TE). This is a regular fantasy league, btw.

I definitely wouldn't do that trade MrBen23. Despite Cutler's performance on Sunday, Olsen is still very valuable and will be the #1 target there.

And for Cement....I don't like that trade for you.

Back
Top Bottom