Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

U guys think Skins D at vs St Louis is a good start this week?

Should I drop Chargers D? They looked bad yesterday

^ i wouldnt start the skins defense yet..and dont drop the chargers d..it's only week one and people are already making drastic moves
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you start the Skins D against the Sorry Rams in the Home Opener
grin.gif

These aren't the Giants we are about to face. Last year was a *$*&@# fluke for STL.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why wouldn't you start the Skins D against the Sorry Rams in the Home Opener
grin.gif

These aren't the Giants we are about to face. Last year was a *$*&@# fluke for STL.
mad.gif
St Louis is terrible

Our D is better than the Seahawks who shut them out

Last years lost is what I keep thinking

DA, My other offer is Vick + Calvin and DeAngelo Williams...but like I said I don't think others will still approve.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

DA, My other offer is Vick + Calvin and DeAngelo Williams...but like I said I don't think others will still approve.
that's probably better. what if you threw me brady and willie for that?

fair enough. should we just try the deal with vick, CJ, and deangelo? or do you just wanna dead it?

being a homer FTL
laugh.gif

I have McCoy, Bradshaw and Wells on my bench

Which two should I keep ? I need to drop 1 to pick up a backup QB.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I have McCoy, Bradshaw and Wells on my bench

Which two should I keep ? I need to drop 1 to pick up a backup QB.
That is a tough one

I would drop Bradshaw though

I figure McCoy and Bradshaw play on teams that run more and can produce more even if they are not starting. Plus they both play behind two injury prone guys.

While Wells is injury prone, could be starting later in the season but still plays in a pass heavy offense.

I think im gonna drop Wells.

when SJax is healthy.. when. hes played all 16 games in a season ONCE in all his career. hes played 12 games each in the past 2 seasons and hes running behindthat O-line thats looked downright awful so far. S-Jax is a much better back than ray rice but hes still vastly over-rated. he had that one terrific season in06 but been an average starting rb otherwise. unless he can prove that he can remain healthy and until rams improve that o-line he isn't gonna be top 5.

It's going to be a tough week for me again this week. I want to start Percy Harvin since he's playing the Lions. Who do I bench?

Andre Johnson @ Tennessee
Santana Moss vs St. Louis
Donald Driver vs Cincinnati

Greg Olsen or Heath Miller this week?

Also, I am going to see if McNabb can play this week but if he is not able to should I rely on my backup Eli Manning @ Dallas or go out and pick up JasonCampbell vs Rams or Flacco @ San Diego?

So I should bench Driver for Percy or keep Driver?

Yeah, if the Titans consider doubling Andre like the Jets did then I'd be screwed.

need some help. should i bench Flacco for Orton or just keep orton.

Flacco put up some crazy numbers for me last game but he's going against Merriman and the chargers.

Need a little bit of help.

Should I start Kevin Smith or Addai? I heard miami's run defense is pretty good but Smith is play the vikings so I dunno. Also I have santana moss on thebench. It's a flex spot so I could start one of the three. Opinions?

You can't start Smith man. If it wasn't for that one TD his numbers would've been absolute puke. It's hard for me to think he puts up betternumbers against Minnesota than he did against New Orleans.

Back
Top Bottom