Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

Come on guys help me out.. I need to make this trade soon

I give Westbrook, Boldin, and McCoy

I get Andre Johnson, Kevin Smith, Larry Johnson, and Crabtree

my HB's right now are Hightower, Willie Parker, and D Williams

I've got for WR's Holmes, Earle Bennett, and Maclin

Vincent Shiancoe

smh.gif

Craigmatic- I would probably do that trade. Andre Johnson is an upgrade over Anquan, but Kevin Smith is a downgrade from Westbrook. However, Westbrook issomewhat injury prone and aging while Kevin Smith is younger and coming into his own. McCoy is obviously a handcuff for Westbrook and you would get a coupleother options LJ and Crabtree (I don't know why someone would draft him if he isn't signed yet).

EDIT

Retroballer- 12 man leagues are tough, but to be honest your team isn't that good. I just had a 12 man keeper draft as well and its tough bc all of thelegit players are gone from the get go. You gotta find a #1 WR somewhere.

Somebody comment on my team from the last page please.
nerd.gif
(JPz or someone)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Come on guys help me out.. I need to make this trade soon

I give Westbrook, Boldin, and McCoy

I get Andre Johnson, Kevin Smith, Larry Johnson, and Crabtree

my HB's right now are Hightower, Willie Parker, and D Williams

I've got for WR's Holmes, Earle Bennett, and Maclin
I would would say no, you got a #1/2 in Westy and his handcuff, a good #2 WR in Boldin, you would be getting a good WR in Johnson who is too hotand cold to me and 2 RB who will see stacked fronts in Smith and LJ, Crabtree isn't even signed. I do not like making big trades like this after drafts,many people feel bad after a draft but ride with what you got

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Any other opinions? its a PPR league btw...
I still say do it. Andre is going to get you over anywhere from 110-120 grabs (from what I've read as far as projections go) and Anquan willget you roughly 90. Kevin Smith will have much more rushing yards and 10-15 less catches than Westbrook (again based on projections I've seen onrotoworld).

Ha ha getting yes from on of you and no from another

The way I feel about it, AJ is a top tier receiver.. IMO #1 in ppr, but Boldin did great last year and missed what like 4 games? And if the Madden curse livesand Fitz gets hurt...

Then again AJ did great last year and Schaub was hurt half the year

Kevin Smith gets a lot of catches just like Westbrook, but I still obviously rather have West, he wont do the trade without McCoy

LJ and Crabtree are just there to be there.. I could drop Crabtree

Originally Posted by TheGift23

NT 12 Man Keeper League

I'm so damn homer and I LOVE IT
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
your team sucks...you need to trade tom brady to deadsetace for a running back and wr or some future draft picks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

DA :

url

That was the look on my face before I made my 2nd round selection
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Chester : Only Winslow is on the trading block for now.

IDK how to copy and paste

NT KEEPER

QB-Mcnabb
QB-Favre
RB-Turner
RB-Larry Johnson
RB-Derrick Ward
RB-Jerious Norwood
WR-Boldin
WR-Wayne
WR-Houshmanzadeh
WR-Harvin
WR-Hixon
TE-Fasano
DST-New England
IDP-Porter
IDP-Peppers
IDP-Beason

what do you guys think

NT 12 team keeper. Accepting all trade offers. I am willing to trade every single player on the team. Missed the first 11 or so rounds due to an emergency.
ipmlpx.jpg

Tie breaker anyone? I give Westbrook, Boldin, and McCoy

I get Andre Johnson, Kevin Smith, Larry johnson, and crabtree

I gotta pull the trigger or deny in the next 2 hours

So I got the #1 Pick in my league

Going with AP unless anyone can convince me otherwise

my draft is in an hour. any got an info on who yall think I should take? I think I want to make Drew Brees my first pick (idk what # pick I have), then thoughtabout maybe Forte, Turned, MJD (whoever is still available) in the 2nd round. What yall think? What WRs should I keep an eye on picking? That is the positionthat hurt me last year.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

my draft is in an hour. any got an info on who yall think I should take? I think I want to make Drew Brees my first pick (idk what # pick I have), then thought about maybe Forte, Turned, MJD (whoever is still available) in the 2nd round. What yall think? What WRs should I keep an eye on picking? That is the position that hurt me last year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All depends on where you're picking...

10 person league. I got the 8th and 13th pick. Hmm, I think Brees might still be there for the 13th pick, might go ahead and grab my runnin back first. Justgotta see how the rest of the picks ahead of me go. But like I said, tips for the WR position. Who should I be looking at picking up?

EDIT: damn I didnt know that Forte and MJD was so highly picked this year. I got Forte in the 3rd round last year, looks like the usual mainstays are startingto fall (LT, etc) and there are new guys at the top of everyones lists.

Back
Top Bottom