***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

dammit....that was our chance and they blew it....hopefully pujols can come out of this drought and come thru in the clutch....just dont allow anymore rundsdammit!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

0-5 up to that point too.
laugh.gif

Good W. Hope Lilly can pitch better tomorrow then what we've been seeing lately. Too many walks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Did the Cubbies really cheer when the Cards 3rd base coach got hit by that foul ball?

smh.gif

Classy

Atleast we didn't run out on the field and try to attack someone

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Did the Cubbies really cheer when the Cards 3rd base coach got hit by that foul ball?

smh.gif

Classy

You guys are both right... I really didnt like that the fans were cheering when oquendo was hit. ( coming from a huge cubs fan) I felt bad for theguy!

Father and son coming on the field with no shirts on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Classy

This guy takin it back to 2002

laugh.gif

I saw that one coming since I replied

Year after year, Cubs fan manage to embarass themselves more and more each year but this guy has to go back to 2002 for any material

I love it

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Classy

This guy takin it back to 2002

laugh.gif

I saw that one coming since I replied

Year after year, Cubs fan manage to embarass themselves more and more each year but this guy has to go back to 2002 for any material

I love it

laugh.gif

Of course it was coming, Year after year you embarass yourself in this thread. Whether it's 2002 or 2009 sox fans are the same.

Oh yea stringer, where's Wallace?

Year after year you embarass yourself in this thread.

I come here and put dudes in there place. Where the %+#$ have you been? Something your about to become very familar with

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Whether it's 2002 or 2009 sox fans are the same.

We ain't the ones decapitating goats and placing them on statues of Harry Carrey or throwing Greek priests under the bus after we embarrass ourselves inOctober.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ur in this thread every year pointing out every little detail trying to make the cubs and cub fans look bad. It seems like you care more about the cubbiesthan ur own squad. I personally don't give a damn about the sox or their fans unless they're playing the cubs but if your gonna keep coming in hereevery year talking about cub fans then of course I'm gonna bring up the stupid things the southsiders do as well

ur in this thread every year pointing out every little detail trying to make the cubs and cub fans look bad.

As if I'm the reason Cubs fans are low down scumbags laughing at something so bush league that even the ANNOUCNERS brought up
It seems like you care more about the cubbies than ur own squad.

Wrong again.

Go ahead and check the Sox season thread and I posted in there well before I ever made my way to this thread
if your gonna keep coming in here every year talking speaking the truth about cub fans
Thats how I do

pimp.gif

I'm gonna bring up the stupid things the southsiders do as well

Well, for all our sake's please go get some new material before you start bringing up the 1919 Black Sox

laugh.gif

Haha, I'm not gonna come up with new things because like I said I don't watch sox games and don't care what they do, and I have no interest inchecking out the sox thread, I didn't even know you guys had your own thread. You keep doing you homie, no matter what I'm gonna keep lovin my cubs.And as far as today, I thought it was funny, it's not like he got hit in the head or got hurt. I don't think I would have cheered but I sure as hellwould have laughed. Hell I would have laughed if it was the cubs coach getting hit

Usually I ignore trollers on here. Or haters. You know the saying is true, if there are haters, then they're either envious of someting or that the objectthey're hating is is doing it right or big.

Either way, it's funny how haters who "put dudes in place" in front of a computer screen. Tough guy.

It's even more amusing when trollers think they know it all and "assume" that Cubs fans were the ones responsible for that goat incident. Eitherthe troller has ESP, knows-it-all, or simply knows something that we don't know. Becuase after all, not even the CPD verbally or filed that the person orpersons responsible was a Cubs fan. Brilliant.

Maybe it's because it happened near Wrigley, so yeah, it's automaticlly Cubs fan responsible, by that logic. Geez.

OTR: I'm a Bulls and Bears fan, but can't and won't post on the threads because I refuse to be on the same thread with the troller/hater on thesame page. The thought of it gives me the chills and makes me sick. So Go Bulls and can't wait until Bears season.

oh man......stringers back lol

what a sucky loss.....hopefully we can tie the series today....they pretty much exhauster their bullpen the last 3 days, hopefully it pays odd tonight.

albert only has 1 hit against the cubs.....hopefully he gets this streaky crap out the way now.....even thought he has gotten on base....wee need moreproduction, or put ludwick at the 3 spot and albert at the cleanup

sox fans watch cubs games?

only sox game i watch is when they play the cubs...

stay in the american league buddy till interleague play

oh yeah post my sox avy image too since i know you gotta go back to 2008 to get your joke

Back
Top Bottom