***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

sox fans watch cubs games?
God forbid people watch other teams other than their favorite.
eyes.gif

thats right!

Why the hell does dude keep coming in here? Stay out please...forever and forever.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Where did all the Cards fans who were talking stuff go?

Aramis ramirez is very good
Who was talking stuff??? I dont remember any cardinals fans talking crap about the cubs............I mean, they still arent gonna do anything,last year proved that being the best team doesnt matter in the playoffs

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by CP1708

ARAMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

!!!!!

I was biting my nails the whole game. Whew, glad we won.

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Got a damn Cubs avy and everything.
smh.gif
The hell isthis? And nobody called him on cuz ya'll too busy fightin with Stringer.
laugh.gif

cp, you're probaly the only member in the Central thread that hasn't used the ignore user option on that troll.

^
roll.gif
damn, no wonder no one questioned him on that one.
roll.gif

Oh well, I don't want to burn my first ignore on him, I want to use it on someone who is dumb enough to cause me to get myself banned. Nothing he says isdangerous to me.
laugh.gif

Oh my...W4L does have a Cubs avy...what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here???

pimp.gif

!!!!!

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!

?

smh.gif
The hell is this? And nobody called him on cuz ya'll too busy fightin with Stringer.
laugh.gif

I questioned it, check out my post right after he posted, I was surprised no one else noticed it till now

pimp.gif

!!!!!

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!

?

smh.gif
The hell is this? And nobody called him on cuz ya'll too busy fightin with Stringer.
laugh.gif

This has got to be a joke. If it isn't, be prepared for eternal roasting.

Geez... the Pirates with ANOTHER shut out tonight against the Fish.... i want to write them off like always, this just being another tease of a start.. but ihave to admit, there's a slightly different buzz around this years team than the past 16
laugh.gif

Still don't seem to have the guns to really do much - but could finally be headed in the right direction with this pitching which is the biggest hurdle.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Oh my...W4L does have a Cubs avy...what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here???
Really??? Hmm...........would be a helluva screen print if i saw it.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Really??? Hmm...........would be a helluva screen print if i saw it.....
wink.gif
Page 23 homey

20fiok.jpg

smh I'm going thru cub withdraws , cubs are getting a all star type break two weeks into the season

Back
Top Bottom