***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Headliners: Roy Oswalt, Lance Berkman, Miguel Tejada, Carlos Lee, Hunter Pence

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing that sucks for me is a kid i went to school with was drafted by the cubs in the supp.1st round last year. its going to be hard to rout for him to dowell when i hate the cubs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing that sucks for me is a kid i went to school with was drafted by the cubs in the supp.1st round last year. its going to be hard to rout for him to do well when i hate the cubs
laugh.gif

who?

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Can we just rename this the Brewers and Scrubs thread? No other team legitimately has a chance, especially not the Cardinals who will be fighting the Pirates to stay out the of the cellar.

3573527f42cf72e46443bb56fdab1c61ccc6786.gif

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing that sucks for me is a kid i went to school with was drafted by the cubs in the supp.1st round last year. its going to be hard to rout for him to do well when i hate the cubs
laugh.gif

who?

Ryan Flaherty

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Can we just rename this the Brewers and Scrubs thread? No other team legitimately has a chance, especially not the Cardinals who will be fighting the Pirates to stay out the of the cellar.

3573527f42cf72e46443bb56fdab1c61ccc6786.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Florida 5, St. Louis 5, 10 innings[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Preview - Box Score - Rec[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Code:
 GPFT  FINAL                       1  2  3   4  5  6   7  8  9                       -  -  -   -  -  -   -  -  -  FLORIDA              0  0  0   0  0  2   0  3  0    ST LOUIS             1  0  0   0  2  1   1  0  0
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Well, the Cardinals bullpen is in mid season form already.
grin.gif

Astros played their first spring training game against some minor league team

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Washington
[/td] [td]Houston 6, Washington 3 Today's Boxes 2/25/09 DET 5, ATL 4 BOS 7, BC 1 CIN 7, TB 0 FLA 5, STL 5 NYY 6, TOR 1 NYM 9, BAL 3 PIT 8, PHI 2 LAA 12, CWS 3 TEX 12, KC 7 CHC 5, LAD 3 OAK 3, MIL 3 SEA 3, SD 3 SF 10, CLE 7 ARI 5, COL 3[/td] [td]
Houston
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]February 25, 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] 1 [/td] [td] 2 [/td] [td] 3 [/td] [td] 4 [/td] [td] 5 [/td] [td] 6 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td] 8 [/td] [td] 9 [/td] [td]
trans.gif
[/td] [td] R [/td] [td] H [/td] [td] E [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Washington
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Houston
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]X[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Standings | Recap: WSH | HOU[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by CP1708

Big Z looked good yesterday.....even though we got killed by the D-Backs.
tired.gif

That's what I hate about Spring Training - it sucks seeing your team get beat by 8+ runs to an inferior team, but should you care about that or care abouthow your big guns are looking?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Spring training should be 15 games....if that.
Agreed.

And same could be said for all sports preseason games.

Ah, spring is in the air, the sun is shining, birds are singing and W4L is making trouble 2 pages in. Its nice to have baseball back
smile.gif

In about a month when W4L is 8 games back after 9 games played, we won't here sh*^ from him.

Until Sept when we're resting our starters and they win a game and he comes out with PM's and sh*^ for everybody.

I see you WeLose4life.
wink.gif

I dont think spring should be shorter cause its not like the other sports. Not like Basketball and Football where you have the starters and maybe somepositions battles. In baseball its more about the farm system. Half the games are AA and AAA players and with out spring teams would not have the time todevelop the talent at the top level. Its the minor league system really that needs the extra games

I am telling you we should all push the ignore user button on him and the block user option. It's funny because all of us have had words at one time oranother, but we all knew it was just competitive passion. This clown comes in here really trying to stir things up
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Yeah I have had words with some of you guys. But I know it is generally in fun. Heck, one of my best friends loves, loves, loves the Cards. We give each othercrap all the time but it is just baseball after all. The annual NL Central thread is what keeps me coming back to NT.

Back
Top Bottom