***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Go Cubs....this is the year!

85a1594d7061b7fe9f59d4b322bcf063482474d.pjpg

cubs-fans.jpg
Ahhhh....My boy first born, long time no see.

Hey, we may have another bad season, but at least we cant blame all the lost games in late innings on izringcrapper.

What's up pacmagic, we aren't going to have a bad season. I have a feeling we are going to over achieve again, but won't run out of gas like we didlas season
nerd.gif

I heard Carpenter's been really good in Spring so far.

And can we please STOP quoting the damn pictures please.

Let it slide ARog, we gotta have a sense of humor about this stuff. You know that. Let em post the pics, someday they won't get to use em and then theywon't have anything to post in baseball season anymore.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Go Cubs....this is the year!

85a1594d7061b7fe9f59d4b322bcf063482474d.pjpg

cubs-fans.jpg
Ahhhh....My boy first born, long time no see.

Hey, we may have another bad season, but at least we cant blame all the lost games in late innings on izringcrapper.

What's up pacmagic, we aren't going to have a bad season. I have a feeling we are going to over achieve again, but won't run out of gas like we did las season
nerd.gif

We`ll see dude......they dont look bad and rasmus looks like he wants to take the spot from ankiel............But i have a feeling an injury here and therewill break them down.

They dont really have a good starter after the first 4 pitchers, if they go down for a long period of time then its a wrap.

Good to be back though...........I do feel that we wont have much to talk about regarding the whoers this year after their MONUMENTAL failure last year in thepost season.

CP1708 wrote:
Let it slide ARog, we gotta have a sense of humor about this stuff. You know that. Let em post the pics, someday they won't get to use em and then they won't have anything to post in baseball season anymore.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Please elaborate
laugh.gif

Carp IS looking really good right now. I think yesterday was the first time all spring that he has given up a run, although they were unearned.

Got tickets to the 2nd game of the season already, hopefully we can dominate the Pirates this year now that most of their stars have been traded.

Honestly, it's not so much the pictures of the dismayed Cubs' fans, it's the fact that you guys are quoting the same bundle of pictures on the samepage..that's all.

On to baseball, the Cubs' offense has been on fire lately. Something like 38 runs in the last 3 games !

LET BE HONEST HERE................................POST YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THE N.L. CENTRAL THIS YEAR-----------------------------------

I love my team but

Cubs 100+ wins (of course they will either blow it at the end of the season or blow it in the playoffs)
Cardinals 90-95 wins
Astros 75-85 wins
Brewers 60-70 wins
Reds 50-60 wins
Pirates(not going anywhere anytime soon) 50-60 wins

I don't like making predictions.

Although, this might be the first season ever, where I expect the Cubs to make the playoffs. That's all you'll get out of me.

On a side note, its weird and kinda sad seeing DeRo and Woody in Indian hats.....

Peep the sig.
pimp.gif
I'm back! Sorry for the Sammy Sosa entrance lol.

To all the Cubs fans on here, nice to see you guys again. Let's get this!
pimp.gif
(salutes)

To everyone else, bow down to greatness. Cub fan nation!
pimp.gif
Seriously,it's nice to see you guys and everyone else as well. Including Cardinal fans.
sick.gif

Yes, a new season is upon us. But yeah, I'm still not quite over last year. I've been staying away from anything baseball or Cubs related until a fewweeks ago.

With that being said, let's get it on. GO CUBS! Let's sweep the season series against the Cards!

(my attitude towards this team is taking the regular season, one game at a time. It's all about getting to October baseball from here on out. I don'tcare if we go 100-62. Not saying that we are guaranteed to play in October. I'm just not taking anything for granted more now than the previous seasons.It's making it to the postseason that only matters to me. And how well we can do)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Peep the sig.
pimp.gif
I'm back! Sorry for the Sammy Sosa entrance lol.

To all the Cubs fans on here, nice to see you guys again. Let's get this!
pimp.gif
(salutes)

To everyone else, bow down to greatness. Cub fan nation!
pimp.gif
Seriously, it's nice to see you guys and everyone else as well. Including Cardinal fans.
sick.gif

Yes, a new season is upon us. But yeah, I'm still not quite over last year. I've been staying away from anything baseball or Cubs related until a few weeks ago.

With that being said, let's get it on. GO CUBS! Let's sweep the season series against the Cards!

(my attitude towards this team is taking the regular season, one game at a time. It's all about getting to October baseball from here on out. I don't care if we go 100-62. Not saying that we are guaranteed to play in October. I'm just not taking anything for granted more now than the previous seasons. It's making it to the postseason that only matters to me. And how well we can do)
cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

My prediction

1. Cardinals
2. Cubs
3. Astros
4. Reds
5. Pirates
6. Brewers

come on man...you think that's serious?

here's what i really think, tho it's not saying much at all:

1-2: Cubs/Cards
3-5: Reds/Astros/Brewers (i don't think the seperation from these three clubs will be a big margin at all)
6: Pirates

our pitching staff is getting busy this spring btw.
pimp.gif

I just want the Brewers to finish dead last. I would love to see the Cubs in the postseason as well, the heart break they cause you fans is epic
laugh.gif

Damn, even Truth in here laughin at us.
smh.gif

Sh*^ is cold man.
laugh.gif

Anyhoo, anyone else still got the NL Central group photo?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Damn, even Truth in here laughin at us.
smh.gif

Sh*^ is cold man.
laugh.gif

Anyhoo, anyone else still got the NL Central group photo?
5y9hu9.jpg

It's old and missing a lot of the regulars.....but its a classic.

Back
Top Bottom