***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Ankiel looks like a damn idiot with that mustache, a true representation of the St. Louis fans, especially the ones on this board.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Ankiel looks like a damn idiot with that mustache, a true representation of the St. Louis fans, especially the ones on this board.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy

When did he say that? ...........Oh i forgot, i cant see his posts.

He needs to be shaking his head at himself for being a Brewers, Packers, Bucks AND Wisconsin badgers fan.........Dude is just a natural born looser when itcomes to being a fan of a sports team. Shame, Cardinals have been to the same amount of Championship games/series in the last 5 years than ALL of his favoriteteams have in the last 30..........True representation of anyone staying in Wisconsin......especially the ONE on this board.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Wisconsin 4 Life you only wish you could cheer for your cubbies when it matters but of i forgot it never does cause they loose the first three games in thepayoffs every chance they get. Over a 100 yrs since a championship. How do they even have fans. Guess a 140 million payroll helps with that but still nochampionship.

Originally Posted by allenp24

Wisconsin 4 Life you only wish you could cheer for your cubbies when it matters but of i forgot it never does cause they loose the first three games in the payoffs every chance they get. Over a 100 yrs since a championship. How do they even have fans. Guess a 140 million payroll helps with that but still no championship.
Cubs fan??? W4L a Cubs fan???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must have realized the brewers werent going anywhere anytime soon.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

W4L a cubs fan...........Thats like saying the cubs fan switches up and starts adoring the cardinals...........What a clown

EDIT****
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Wisconsin 4 Life[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#548[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

04/23/09 8:16 PM
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And the Cubs fans found this acceptable............wow, what is the world coming to?
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cmon homie, don't be dumb, w4l's avy and sig has already been discussed, of course we don't approve, but what are you going to do? I dunno whathe's trying to do with the avy switch, maybe he finally realized the brew crew suck this year

I swear i didnt know anything about it........now that i think about it.......I do remember seeing some posts that i didnt understand....but after i took himoff the block list and it showed all of his posts, then i understood what the hell they were about.

I didnt really think he had a reason to post in here anymore............Ah well, had my laugh for the evening,, back to the block list he goes

laugh.gif
the only person I've ever put on the ignore list is Jrain, I usually like to get the whole sports forum experience
laugh.gif

If I had powers of a mod for a day Wisconsin would be banned from posting on here. And that's saying a lot, because there's probably one more person Idespise of more, but how can this dude look himself in the mirror now and realize what he's done.

You will never, ever, be labeled a Cubs fan from me. Disgraceful.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

If I had powers of a mod for a day Wisconsin would be banned from posting on here. And that's saying a lot, because there's probably one more person I despise of more, but how can this dude look himself in the mirror now and realize what he's done.

You will never, ever, be labeled a Cubs fan from me. Disgraceful.
He's been reported already.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

The REAL 08 ROY has shown up in this series
pimp.gif

Man, I just caught this post and realized what it was saying.
grin.gif

F outta here with that sh*^. Soto was CLEAR cut roy last year. And deserved it as well. Soto put up just as good of numbers AS A CATCHER, and handled oneof the top staffs in the league including a no hitter while on a team that ran away with the national league.

Votto is clearly a good young hitter and will improve greatly and should be a fun player for you guys. But don't even try and take away from what Geo didlast season. That's just plain dumb.
smh.gif

PacMagic, come on man, I outted W4L for that Cubs nonsense the second I saw it. Hell no I ain't let that fool get away with it.

I'm out for the weekend, got the draft, playoff basketball and all that, so hopefully I'll get to watch a little of the Cubs/Cards series, but Iwon't be back in here til Monday. In case it turns out bad for us, don't want nobody claiming Cubs fans are duckin anything or anyone like lastseason.
laugh.gif

I am out for the weekend as well, so whatever the outcome; I will be back here on Monday. Lets go Cards
Cross_Fingers.gif

eek.gif
Wow! Gotta give it to Lou. He's really is a true fans' manager.And a "I don't give a crap-I only care about winning persona of a manager. Just listened to the lineup of 720 AM.

Theriot leading off
Fukudome at right
ALFONSO SORIANO BATTING THIRD
eek.gif

Aramis Ramirez batting clean-up
D-LEE batting fifth.....and so on..
eek.gif

Curious and anxious to see how this will work. Almost excited to see this lineup. We might lack the "pop" in the lead-off spot tonight, but I'lltake a Soriano over a declining Lee anyday at the third spot.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

soriano battind third, don't like it at all

Hes is the only one producing outside of Aramis.......Soriano will get on base AT LEAST and aramis will be behind him ready for a big hit.

Hell....Looking at their lineup i wondered why they havent tried this before.

Fukudome can get on base too

No, soriano is a completely different hitter when he's not batting leadoff, he's not comfortable there and always struggles. If you ask me you put yourplayers in a position where they're going to succeed, and this is where soriano has never done that. Pretty sure soriano has hit safely in every game thisyear except one, wouldn't be surprised to see him go hitless tonight

What's good wit Volquez?
Dude has 7 BB and Hit Batter and it's only the 4th inning against the Braves. He does have 6 k's and a no-hitter as well, if that helps.

yeah i read that lineup on the website

lou messed around last year with it but only for a few games...u gotta give it time to work out hopefully they try it out for a while.

God Bless Ron Santo. Listening to him on every game, especially Cubs, Cards games, I don't know how he does it. It must take a lot of toll on hisdamaged body. He takes it so hard every pitch, every good and bad thing for the Cubs.

Back
Top Bottom