***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

getting
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Ankiel looks like a damn idiot with that mustache, a true representation of the St. Louis fans, especially the ones on this board.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy

When did he say that? ...........Oh i forgot, i cant see his posts.

He needs to be shaking his head at himself for being a Brewers, Packers, Bucks AND Wisconsin badgers fan.........Dude is just a natural born looser when it comes to being a fan of a sports team. Shame, Cardinals have been to the same amount of Championship games/series in the last 5 years than ALL of his favorite teams have in the last 30..........True representation of anyone staying in Wisconsin......especially the ONE on this board.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

damn, you guys go hard at w4l. maybe his comments r iggnorant but he says wat he says. HOWEVER saying that wisconsin in general sucks at sports is alsoiggnnorant. the cards havent even been to the playoffs in the last 2 years, Packers>Rams, Bucks>N/A, and you can easily argue wisconsin bball andfootball is better than missouri bball and football in the last 10 years. hate all you want on w4l, i cant control him but stop ripping wisconsin

It would have been best for you to have kept that little Missouri - Wisconsin comparison to yourself. The Cardinals win World Series titles, the Brewersdon't. You guys make the playoffs for the first time since we beat you in the fall classic and all of a sudden you throw in we haven't made theplayoffs in the last two years, ha ha. This is the NL Central thread, not the rep a specific state in sports.

nowhere did i say brewers were better than the cardinals, cards i believe have the 2nd most ships. there def a better franchise than the crew but our othersports teams r better than your others. simple as that

oh ya forgot to mention: Miller lite> Bud light

laugh.gif
not gonna lie, never again with the old style. Bud light > miller light but I'd you hand me a dos equis, corona, modelo, tecate, carta blanca, youget the idea

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Ankiel looks like a damn idiot with that mustache, a true representation of the St. Louis fans, especially the ones on this board.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy

When did he say that? ...........Oh i forgot, i cant see his posts.

He needs to be shaking his head at himself for being a Brewers, Packers, Bucks AND Wisconsin badgers fan.........Dude is just a natural born looser when it comes to being a fan of a sports team. Shame, Cardinals have been to the same amount of Championship games/series in the last 5 years than ALL of his favorite teams have in the last 30..........True representation of anyone staying in Wisconsin......especially the ONE on this board.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

damn, you guys go hard at w4l. maybe his comments r iggnorant but he says wat he says. HOWEVER saying that wisconsin in general sucks at sports is also iggnnorant. the cards havent even been to the playoffs in the last 2 years, Packers>Rams, Bucks>N/A, and you can easily argue wisconsin bball and football is better than missouri bball and football in the last 10 years. hate all you want on w4l, i cant control him but stop ripping wisconsin
So lets get this right........dude can attack us PERSONALLY by saying ankiels stache represents Cardinals fans but i cant simply point out thatall wisconsin teams suck or have sucked in recent years?? Even though i cant stand that clown, i thought that was considered trash talking......whicheverybody does.

Plus, this is Niketalk dude...............dont get your draws in a bunch about another man, just worry about yourself and hope you dont say something to turnan ENTIRE thread against you like your friend.

P.S. Yes, the Rams do suck.........but just because i live in a city doesnt mean i like all the teams..........It just happens to be that dude representsevery team in his state, which all happen to suck.

wink.gif
shabooyah1124 wrote:

Originally Posted by youngmoney

oh ya forgot to mention: Miller lite> Bud light
Old Style > Miller and Bud Light
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously, Old Style is nasty. Bud Lite or Miller Lite. But I'll drink a case of Old Style on one day......
wink.gif

Hopefully we can get this thread back on track. I never really visited S&T until this baseball season and I enjoy talking the division with other NL Cfans.

With that said, Bronson vs Lowe today should be interesting, if the Braves hit like they did yesterday we should even this series back up.

youngmoney, I am not from St.Louis, nor am I a fan of any other team in the state of Missouri. I understand that most of the fans in here are residents of theteams they pull for. For the most part you seem pretty cool, you rep your team and don't make personal attacks. Almost all of us in here talk +$@@ out ofcompetitive nature and would most likely all in get along great in person. There is a specific individual who has crossed a line and happens to be a fan ofyour squad. It is good to see some new members to this season thread contributing. Now like mentioned above....back to baseball

Back
Top Bottom