***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Big Z out 2-3 weeks placed on dl today
smh.gif

Hurry bacc Z

Big game today for dempster, he needs to find last years form especially with Z out...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Big Z out 2-3 weeks placed on dl today
smh.gif

Hurry bacc Z

Big game today for dempster, he needs to find last years form especially with Z out...
If that's it, 2-3 weeks, that's not bad.

Look at it this way, that's two plus weeks of rest on his arm, an arm that has an awful lotta miles on it, gettin some rest in ealry May can be a goodthing.

L!!!!!!!!!!
No offense at all....thursten doing really good...Albert 0 for the night and lohse giving up grand slams.......damn

Im very very happy to see that Rickie Weeks is finally playing to his potential.
Everybody was hating on him for years cuz he was 2nd overall pick and was a bust n what not.

Dude ballin right now.

The Riot with home runs in 3 consecutive games!!! Wow...

No bueno about Big Z.....pitchers need to step it up.

4 wins in a row for the Cubs, 2 losses for the Cards and its back to 2.5 games. i love how long baseball season is. It could make for a fun (and nervewracking) summer if the Cubs and Cards are this close all year.

The hell is this dookie lineup we put out there for one of the baddest starting pitchers in the game?
sick.gif

Little OD with the lefties isn't it? He doesn't seem all that phased by it.

Absolutely pathetic.
tired.gif

This entire bulpen needs to go minus Marmol and Gregg. The rest can go away for all I care. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Hopefully Howard doesnt come out of his funk here in stl
You jinxed us man
sick.gif

What a *@$@$** loss
mad.gif
Yea........I think i did.

I showed up late to the game.........15 minutes after i got there is when he hit the grand slam.

Ill never do that again.

We`re on a loosing streak rigtht now............looks like tonight will be loss number 3 in a row.

We need to get healthy.........Carp needs to come back and Khalil Green needs to get back in the lineup asap.

FB............U think they should put thursten at the leadoff spot???? Dude das been racking up the doubles and is moving up in the lineup....seems like itwould fit pretty good, wayy better than schumaker.

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate being a baseball fan sometimes, i HATE when we loose, i get pretty mad like the season is over with or something (even tho 3 losses in a row shouldraise a red flag)

Another shutout
smh.gif
pimp.gif
. Time for Edinson to get on a roll. BP finally hitting.

YO, WildKY don't forget about me if you ever want to get rid of some tickets.
laugh.gif
I'm back in Cincy next week.

Finally finished with school for the summer, thinkin about goin to the game tomorrow, hopefully Parra continues to suck.

yo man, ain't seen you in here in awhile. i'm actualy looking to get rid of saturday's tickets vs. St. Louis, i can't go.

Back
Top Bottom