Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Siena better not let most of us down, huh?

Hopefully not, hell even my mom and sis have Siena winning
laugh.gif

Cake, that UCLA-Nova matchup is the most difficult one to pick in my bracket as well. I have whoever winning that beating Duke but still, I hope Dwayne Anderson can show out.

Although i cannot respect that Wisky choice at all
smh.gif

Its the supporting cast G... I know he took them past UNC, I love Tony's game but man Iono G
frown.gif

as far as the UCLA/Nova whats giving me the flux is the fact that its in philly but at the same time the inside presence of UCLA can do Nova dirty. !!@* G!

Nahh...Dante Cunnigham will be the best post player on the floor in that game.

that's why I give them the edge in that game and against Duke

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Not sold on the USC pick. Maybe they can win 1st round. But give me an Izzo coached team over Tim Floyd.

Wisconsin sweet 16. Don't but them outplaying Florida State.

UCLA elite 8, IMO can't score well enough

I don't have a problem with the Gonzaga one. That game will be close, but damn. Oklahoma in the title?

I was just playing a little, not really that bad, and I am with you. I have thought about 4 matchups about all day. And have nooo idea what to do.

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW G!!! Thats exactly what put when I was first discussing that game, Izzo is a tourney coach. Thats what bothers me, but I just dont knowabout that squad G.

I might be changing this one upon further deliberation.

They have a pretty easy road their match up wise, minus nova which is kicking my $*+
smh.gif

The match up just works in their favor for each of the games. The only ? is do they have the defensive pressure to force Cuse and Zaga into mistakes, and canthey dismantle the Cuse's zone (they have the inside out with Griffin and Warren), can they guard the perimeter and contain the guards.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Not sold on the USC pick. Maybe they can win 1st round. But give me an Izzo coached team over Tim Floyd.

Wisconsin sweet 16. Don't but them outplaying Florida State.

UCLA elite 8, IMO can't score well enough

I don't have a problem with the Gonzaga one. That game will be close, but damn. Oklahoma in the title?

I was just playing a little, not really that bad, and I am with you. I have thought about 4 matchups about all day. And have nooo idea what to do.

I have cake's same problem with USC - Floyd doesn't necessarily inspire great play, but USC is rolling right now, and they know how to get the job doneon defense. I'm going to pick them, because i don't liek MSU's squad, but i expect Izzo's ability to pull out in actuality.

UCLA's scoring is NOT their problem - i think they lead the nation in FG%....Their defense, surprisingly, has KILLED them this year. Absolutely killedthem.

I feel like is ASU gets to Cuse, they have a really good shot because of their style of play. That matchup zone is only going to break down if you are able tocreate massive matchup problems, usually in the vein of a tall, athletic swingman who can hit the pull up J. If they can manage to feed Onuaku and he is ableto kick it out properly, they will be successful, but I haven't really seen much out of him in that regard.

Just came in here to say what i've been saying....

"The heart of a trojan is beating louder and louder.........even BC can hear it"

carry on

my bracket is craziness as usual.

here's a teaser: OK ST over Pitt in the 2nd rd.

you already know i got VCU going DEEP. how deep? you'll have to wait until the brackets are visible once the first game starts.
devil.gif

when is the last time the same mid major team pulled a upset 2 years in a row? zags a 5 years ago? ohio state is going to beat the breaks off siena

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

you already know i got VCU going DEEP. how deep? you'll have to wait until the brackets are visible once the first game starts.
devil.gif
My God.. Please, just kill yourself already...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

devil.gif
My God.. Please, just kill yourself already...
Dude must get absolutely no attention from his friends (does he even have them?) and parents...

And
laugh.gif
at Kornheiser's bracket notes.

the ucla/vcu is killing me..... im sure ben howland will have a great game plan in stopping maynor... the team has experience... but something still wants meto put vcu in that game....

My girl picked two 16 seeds to win...

smh.gif

This is what I get for getting someone to fill out a bracket who has never watched a ball game before
laugh.gif

^ lol...the names sound pretty..

I have Cuse doing major things this year but no one is touching L'Ville and Pitt

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just came in here to say what i've been saying....

"The heart of a trojan is beating louder and louder.........even BC can hear it"

carry on
pimp.gif
...word to my son Taj Gibson

eek.gif
@ 3 big east number 1s

Tony Kornheiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louisville - rick, dont wear the white suit.

Tony Kornheiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morehead State - im not touching this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

the ucla/vcu is killing me..... im sure ben howland will have a great game plan in stopping maynor... the team has experience... but something still wants me to put vcu in that game....
JUST DO IT. Maynor, Sanders, and the rest of the Rams will not disappoint.

Plus, UCLA has to make the trip across country to the East Coast.

We already know how West Coast teams suffer from that.

Back
Top Bottom