Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I got Arizona vs Cleveland St. in the second round
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my man...guess i'm not the only who thinks that theycan beat WF

I mean I have them going to the sweet 16, but I can't see them getting past Capel and Clay face.

They would have to shoot the lights out all game, don't get me wrong they have the ability but I jus think OU is the right choice.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My upsets are Utah St. over Marquette and VCU over UCLA.

i know you all arent vegas theorist like i am
laugh.gif
but i did find it weird that ucla are only 6 1/2 point favorites...
It's more of a biased pick that I'm willing to take the chance on
laugh.gif

I picked VCU over Duke 2 years ago so I'm hoping for it again. I really can see Utah St. with the upset.

My thing With Cleveland State...can they score enough to beat Wake? Wake is no slouch on D.

That's my thing with Cuse, cake...I can't buy into Rat Tail and Chedder Bob being hot for a legit stretch of games against good teams.

I just love how people are so sold all of a sudden on Louisville. I am sure they'll brake brackets.

There hot, but they have gotten crushed by teams like ND. I could see them coming out slow against Wake and losing.

The amount of people just thinking were going to roll by ASU and Oklahoma is laughable. People are already talking like were in the sweet 16. A lot of peopleare penciling us in to go pretty far. It is tough for me, but I just don't think we can be Oklahoma. Maybe not even ASU.

I am trying to go with my guy. But I am feeling Kansas losing to Huggins and Marquette beating Memphis. Even without James. They contended against Uconn prettywell. They are tired as hell, but they got some vets

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

I just love how people are so sold all of a sudden on Louisville. I am sure they'll brake brackets.

There hot, but they have gotten crushed by teams like ND. I could see them coming out slow against Wake and losing.
I've been in favor of Louisville since the beginning of the season. They're the most talented team in this thing imo (with Dyson'sinjury) They're biggest weakness will be point guard play, but I think they could make way of that with their platoon. Sosa will be the x-factor imo.

Hold on Levance is hurt???

Groin and Back??? Upt, time to re-evaluate this east region.

Al calm down coming at my G Dorf
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I am in Cuse 'south' country tho Cake...so I take it with a grain of salt
roll.gif

Everyone in Cuse has them in the Final 4. ASU gets the win IMO. I said that today in class and people looked at me as if I was stupid.

When are brackets due because I haven't even started yet.

What is the NT Yahoo bracket #?

I still can't print screen or I would've put my bracket so far up.

WhutItIz you're wilding with that Cuse final 4 G
smh.gif

I can't screenprint either.

Final 4 lookin like

Louisville
Memphis
Villanova
Gonzaga/UNC...still undecided.

I realize they have no chance to win it, but does anyone think Butler got shafted AGAIN this year? They were ranked top 20 the whole year, and yet receive a 9seed. If you're a top 20 team, shouldn't you be at least a 6-7 seed?

not really...Polls are meaningless

Oh...and, Duke's not ready...this aint belmont..

Broadus.jpg

340x.jpg

MAYBEN_TIKI150.JPG

malik_alvin_binghamton.jpg

That 3 guard lineup is serious
pimp.gif

Pictures holdin stacks huh???

I'm going to need the NCAA to launch a full investigation as to where that currency came from
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I still can't print screen or I would've put my bracket so far up.

WhutItIz you're wilding with that Cuse final 4 G
smh.gif

CAKE....i really dislike oklahoma...outside of Griffin i really haven't seen much out of them

final four

Louisville
Memphis
Pitt (liable to change depending on fields ({}) physic )
Okla
I got the same with Ville taking the Chip. I might switch OU with the Zags I just don't know yet

Originally Posted by jville819

final four

Louisville
Memphis
Okla
I got the same with Ville taking the Chip. I might switch OU with the Zags I just don't know yet

I actually have it the same way.

WhutIzIt... Blakes Brother is no ho on the boards and defense as well. They also have Willie Warren and the other white boy who can light it up from outside. It depends on Austin and what Crocker can bring to the table. But trust me they can do work G.

I got Duke winning it all for now.
grin.gif

My bracket changes constantly though, so it probably won't be Duke come Thursday.

Originally Posted by jville819

final four

Louisville
Memphis
Okla

I actually have it the same way.

WhutIzIt... Blakes Brother is no ho on the boards and defense as well. They also have Willie Warren and the other white boy who can light it up from outside. It depends on Austin and what Crocker can bring to the table. But trust me they can do work G.
Yea i lke his brthers game..but from what i've seen their role players are really inconsistent...i like Crocker, but he has been known todisappear i just think Cuse's guard play will take them real far this year

Back
Top Bottom