Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Na that Uni that Tiki has been rocking for a while now is serious.

I got

Wake
Uconn
UNC
Pitt

I don't like anyone in the Uconn bracket though.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

final four

Louisville
Memphis
Pitt (liable to change depending on fields ({}) physic )
Okla
I got the same with Ville taking the Chip. I might switch OU with the Zags I just don't know yet

I actually have it the same way.

Same here. I went back and forth on OU and UNC. Might change it before tomorrow but, for now it's OU.

If UL win's the Chip I will be in Detroit acting a fool!!! Hate to play devil's advocate against my own squad, but we play much better under the radar.Now were #1 all around.
ohwell.gif

And IDK why, but for some reason I was/am seriously thinking about putting Duke in the FF. Just think maybe Coach K will make some kinda moves and surprisesome folks this year.

K has made moves and the team has gotten progressively better after the moves he made I just don't see them making it past Pitt.

Lance and Zoubek gonna contain Blair
laugh.gif
. Henderson vs Sam would be interesting. Pitts bench has been playing better lately.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I think Villanova is a really bad match up for Duke in the Sweet 16.
That's very true also. IDK, I just see all the talking heads knocking Duke. For some reason I just think they might do something this year.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

That's very true also. IDK, I just see all the talking heads knocking Duke. For some reason I just think they might do something this year.

exactly why I have them making an exit in that round.

Villanova isn't getting past the 2nd rd. Maynor is going to dispose of Darren Collison and UCLA, and then own Scottie Reynolds and 'Novain their own backyard. which will set up the highly anticipated rematch with Duke...and VCU will prevail once again. i bet Duke fans still have nightmares ofTHE DAGGER.

one game at a time though...
happy.gif

If the good motivated UCLA team shows up, i think they'll cause problems w/ Duke, Nova, and Pitt. If the lazy team shows up we're losin toVCU
ohwell.gif

Midwest- Louisville
West- Memphis
East- Duke
South- Syracuse

Those are my picks 4 da Final Four

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

If the good motivated UCLA team shows up, i think they'll cause problems w/ Duke, Nova, and Pitt. If the lazy team shows up we're losin to VCU
ohwell.gif
Pretty much.

Siena better not let most of us down, huh?

Hopefully not, hell even my mom and sis have Siena winning
laugh.gif

Cake, that UCLA-Nova matchup is the most difficult one to pick in my bracket as well. I have whoever winning that beating Duke but still, I hope DwayneAnderson can show out.

Although i cannot respect that Wisky choice at all
smh.gif

Siena won't beat Ohio State.

I see NT riding the USC hype, I'm not so sure they make it out of the first round. Tyrese is dangerous...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Siena won't beat Ohio State.

I see NT riding the USC hype, I'm not so sure they make it out of the first round. Tyrese is dangerous...
Taj will beast and Demar playing for the lotto = trouble for BC

Not sold on the USC pick. Maybe they can win 1st round. But give me an Izzo coached team over Tim Floyd.

Wisconsin sweet 16. Don't but them outplaying Florida State.

UCLA elite 8, IMO can't score well enough

I don't have a problem with the Gonzaga one. That game will be close, but damn. Oklahoma in the title?

I was just playing a little, not really that bad, and I am with you. I have thought about 4 matchups about all day. And have nooo idea what to do.

Back
Top Bottom